India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

guys read this (Page 2)

princessriya Senior Member
princessriya
princessriya

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I agree with Mansi. Savita always support wrong person.

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
yoo guys she aint a fat coww....it isnt her fault that in the serial shes like that..but actually shes a ENOURMOUS FAT ULGY COW..in the serail not in real
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

lolz...her character is being irritating nowadays but i don hate her coz of her character..infact now i've realized the fact that if u hate someone as a character, it means the person is tooo good in his acting...he even made u think hes that bad in real life..Big smile i guess ANSH was supposed to be that character in Kunki who acted so well that we all started to hate him despite of the fact that he might be a good person in real life..

Though savita is being bad nowadays, but i never got the desire to hate her character...its just natural in the character..she is saying right at her place coz she dunno the real Ansh...and she wont listen to tulsi now since now he is dead..anyone can do that even in real life...its just so natural....the fact remains there that Tulsi's act wasnt good at all ...even thought ansh wasnt good but she shudnt have killed him..might have shooted him at legs to stop him..but killing..this is really stupid..it cant happen in real life...so the story ends on the same plot that EKTA is a big time stupid..she is the one whos always happy in creating messy situations in all soaps that r not bound to happen in real life ....Dead

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidlover24

I hate Savita! She's a FAT COW!

Let me rephrase that:

I hate Savita's character!!!!! and i think that her character is a FAT COW!
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged
i dont know why savita behaves so strange. If that is the case, then Tulsi will be in trouble and there is a possibility that Karan also might go behind bars as he has tried to hide evidences. So sad,poor nandini.
pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

The main problem eith savita is that she is never quite able to differentiate between right and wrong . Its fine for a couple of times but MAN it is the same with her always . She did have the opportunity to stop the m arriage of ansh and nandini in the first place but intelligent as she is , she thought of doing otherwise . When Tulsi was wrong about Karan , savita supported her and was against mihir . now when tulsi is on the right track , savita THE GREAT is with Mihir .

Come on give us a break savita

wat say guys?

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_luv_shah_rukh

yoo guys she aint a fat coww....it isnt her fault that in the serial shes like that..but actually shes a ENOURMOUS FAT ULGY COW..in the serail not in real
ya i totally agree dat she iz an ENOURMOUS FAT UGLY COW actually i would say ENOURMOUSLY BIG FAT ULGY BUFFALO in the seiral.
sabsebadifan* Groupbie
sabsebadifan*
sabsebadifan*

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Though savita is being bad nowadays, but i never got the desire to hate her character...its just natural in the character..she is saying right at her place coz she dunno the real Ansh...and she wont listen to tulsi now since now he is dead..anyone can do that even in real life...its just so natural....the fact remains there that Tulsi's act wasnt good at all ...even thought ansh wasnt good but she shudnt have killed him..might have shooted him at legs to stop him..but killing..this is really stupid..it cant happen in real life...so the story ends on the same plot that EKTA is a big time stupid..she is the one whos always happy in creating messy situations in all soaps that r not bound to happen in real life ....Dead

debatable - i don'tthink that Savita is acting naturally for a person in this situation AT ALL - here's where Savita is worng and needs a major brain transplant

1)  She accuses Tulsi of murdering Ansh so that Nadini and Karan can be together - HELLO?  that is the most stupidest ludacrist thing ever said by Savita

2)  She doesn't even give Tulsi a chance to explain - despite hearing that Ansh was responsible for Vishal's murder - Savita has outright called Tulsi a liar when she very well knows that Tulsi never lies...

3)  She thinks that Tulsi could have prevented this fate by shooting Ansh in the leg or something - but doesn't she realize how dire the situation must have been in order for Tulsi to actually kill her son?  C'mon, which mother wants to kill her son?

Go to top