Posted: 19 years ago

There is high-voltage drama coming up in Ekta Kapoor's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
Tulsi Virani (Smriti Z Iraani) is now back home, thanks to her dutiful son Karan Virani(Hiten Tejwani).Karan bailed her out from jail, lying that his mom a was mentally imbalanced person.But she will soon go back behind bars!How will that happen, you may ask.The adarsh beta will get a call from his lawyer and the two of them will dscuss the fact that he has hidden the gun.THe latest vamp on the scene Mohini (Tasneem Shaikh) will overhear the conversation and inform the lady who generally on the other side of the fence these days. Savita (Apara Mehta), who else! Savita, in turn, will inform the cops. Remember she said Kanoon Tulsi ko saza de na de, main use zaroor saza doongi? Better said, the saas will forget ki woh bhi kabhi bahu thi. Aisa bhi hota hai? Aisa hi hota hai!

Originally posted by shahidlover24

I hate Savita! She's a FAT COW!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Ektaa makes such stories so that everyone starts hating the characters.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fat cow......good one shahidloverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have a qeustion here (honestly i am confused) why does everyone hate savita sooooo much here, i mean she is a nice person in real life and in the kyunki drama??????
I don't know abt real life, but in kyunki she always supports the wrong person, be it Payal or Mandira or Ansh😑 Remember when Mandira was faking her pregnency, even then she was siding Her

Yeah, I agree with Mansi. Savita always support wrong person.

yoo guys she aint a fat coww....it isnt her fault that in the serial shes like that..but actually shes a ENOURMOUS FAT ULGY COW..in the serail not in real

lolz...her character is being irritating nowadays but i don hate her coz of her character..infact now i've realized the fact that if u hate someone as a character, it means the person is tooo good in his acting...he even made u think hes that bad in real life..πŸ˜ƒ i guess ANSH was supposed to be that character in Kunki who acted so well that we all started to hate him despite of the fact that he might be a good person in real life..

Though savita is being bad nowadays, but i never got the desire to hate her character...its just natural in the character..she is saying right at her place coz she dunno the real Ansh...and she wont listen to tulsi now since now he is dead..anyone can do that even in real life...its just so natural....the fact remains there that Tulsi's act wasnt good at all ...even thought ansh wasnt good but she shudnt have killed him..might have shooted him at legs to stop him..but killing..this is really stupid..it cant happen in real life...so the story ends on the same plot that EKTA is a big time stupid..she is the one whos always happy in creating messy situations in all soaps that r not bound to happen in real life ....🀒

Originally posted by shahidlover24

I hate Savita! She's a FAT COW!

Let me rephrase that:

I hate Savita's character!!!!! and i think that her character is a FAT COW!