Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1

Please vote Rakhi

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Rakhi dances so good, and also what abhishek did was so pathatic,  I mean he is so called celebrity, what has he done, no serial no movie, not even a music video until rakhi's and he came just as a boy friend of rakhi he is only known becuase of rakhi and he wants that popularity to cash votes against Rakhi, it's disgusting😑 and urvashi she danced on rakhi's song with Abhishek to irritate Rakhi and how she was acting after that, Rakhi should get votes so she can show them😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Rakhi and Abhisek are also popular for NB3.....so I guess all people will decide whom should they vote...and as per dance is concerned - Abhisek dances really well....

So as it's a dance competion, their popularity background shouldne come into a/c....

And if someone says - Dont vote for Mr.X and vote for Mr.Y, it doesnt work 😳 people only would vote whom they hav decided 😳 bolne se kuch nai hota πŸ˜›
Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rakhi n her chiller party rock, i think der really cute 😳 😳 😳 i dnt live in india so i cnt vote.
Kim_ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: love sharad M

^ofcourse u can vote

really we can vote πŸ˜ƒ please tell howπŸ˜•

Kim_ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Rakhi and Abhisek are also popular for NB3.....so I guess all people will decide whom should they vote...and as per dance is concerned - Abhisek dances really well....

So as it's a dance competion, their popularity background shouldne come into a/c....

And if someone says - Dont vote for Mr.X and vote for Mr.Y, it doesnt work 😳 people only would vote whom they hav decided 😳 bolne se kuch nai hota πŸ˜›

Hey sweetheart nice to see you againπŸ˜‰ I really liked Ronit when he was being so sweet to Rakhi😳 but you are a Rishab fan not Ronit sorry I forgotπŸ˜›

anyhow, you are right, people will vote whoever they like, it's just encouraging them that's all πŸ˜‰

and Rakhi was already popular much before NachBaliye 3 only Abhishek got popular because of NB3 and that he owns all to Rakhi, he couldn't even enter any NB3 the so called fame he is carrying it would have never happen if it wasn't for Rakhi, he couldn't even have enter this competition if it wasn't for Rakhi...πŸ˜‰

so please Rakhi is not only famous because NB3πŸ˜‰ Rakhi is Rakhi everyone knows thatπŸ˜‰

madhy thumbnail
Rakhi nd her chillar party rox.. i wud like to see dem in top 3..

nd dont want dem to get out b4 urvashi nd Abhishek πŸ‘
madhy thumbnail
Rakhi nd her chillar party rox.. i wud like to see dem in top 3..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nd dont want dem to get out b4 urvashi nd Abhishek πŸ‘

soo vote for RakhiiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
prerna4rishav thumbnail
@ Kim - I am both RR and Rish fan - just Rish is my hubby and RR not 😳 πŸ˜†

And about Rakhi and Abhi umm I guess, the Krazy 4 dance by Abhi was really awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Even HR admitted that 😳

And as per as Rakhi's dance is concerned, she really really dances awesome πŸ‘ That can NEVER be denied of course πŸ˜ƒ

But if you are saying - Vote for Rakhi as she is more popular, then I guess their popularity shouldnt be judged in a dance reality show 😳 And when dance is of first priority, Rakhi-Abhi both are MINDBLOWING πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

So if the reason is Popularity - what u are saying - I just dont agree with that part only - Other things liek encouraging thingy and Dance thing is true 😊

P.S - We all know Rakhi is Rakhi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Kim_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ohh so you think Ronit Roy should get votes only on his dance but not on his popularity πŸ˜‰ as this is a dance show... πŸ˜‰
common girl I saw some people have Ronit and Shweta thread in here too, do you think it's because of they dance so good in Jhalak dikhla ja or just simply because people love them for a different reason and because of their popularity 😳

it is a celebrity dance show obviously they are all popular, so, popularity is a major factor in this show πŸ˜‰

about abhishek, No one even would have known abhishek, the dance you saw he did, he wouldn't even have been allowed on that stage to show that dance to Hrithik Roshan if it wasn't for Rakhi...

I don't understand what is your objection in this thread sweety 😳 you just don't like that I asked people to vote for Rakhi, it's just a simple request if you don't like Rakhi don't bother voting her, but let others do it 😳 Edited by Kim_ - 15 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kim_

ohh so you think Ronit Roy should get votes only on his dance but not on his popularity πŸ˜‰ as this is a dance show... πŸ˜‰ common girl I saw some people have Ronit and Shweta thread in here too, do you think it's because of they dance so good in Jhalak dikhla ja or just simply because people love them for a different reason and because of their popularity 😳

Ask anybody, who wil deny that Ronit and Shweta dances FABBBB 😳 If u trying to say they cant dance, then come on πŸ˜‰ we all know they are constantly giving awesome performances and apperiated by judges 😳 ....so of course we are supporting them majorly for dance πŸ˜‰

it is a celebrity dance show obviously they are all popular, so, popularity is a major factor in this show πŸ˜‰ about abhishek, No one even would have known abhishek, the dance you saw he did, he wouldn't even have been allowed on that stage to show that dance to Hrithik Roshan if it wasn't for Rakhi...

Sorry I didnt get ur point 😳 Abhi and Urvi were called together just like other participants....Abhi was not selected for Rakhi πŸ˜‰ Now if Neelam comes to dance or Tina, u would say they are called for Ronit/Hussain ?? πŸ˜• ...Abhisek was called only and only as a celeb....not for there's RS πŸ˜† ....

I don't understand what is your objection in this thread sweety 😳 you just don't like that I asked people to vote for Rakhi, it's just a simple request if you don't like Rakhi don't bother voting her, but let others do it 😳

No I dont have anyyy objection for Rakhi, her dance, ur post 😳 , only the point u showed, I have objection 😳 Abhisek is also popular by his own way πŸ˜‰ Not for Rakhi 😳