where is TANISHKA???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 12:23am | IP Logged

hi friends,

Sulekha had come back from Jaipur but where is TAnishka???Even vikrant has doubt abt her and serching for her ??? Tanishka is not helping to Sulekha  now but i think she has something in her mind.that's why she had gone suddenly to somewhere.But where??????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is TANISHKA???" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lswarsetty

lswarsetty

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i agree with sakhi03.
me thinks sulekha might have done away with tanishka!

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Hey All ..... its really a good post as tanishka is missing from the recent episodes and one really wonders wats happened wid her ? I too feel Tanishka has been Sulekha's victim ...anybudy remember the episode where Sulekha was shown contemplating over Tanishka's fate .....Lets see how the story unfolds ....

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Hey ...just out of curiosity ....does anybudy think Sulekha is pregnant ( of course in real life ) ? I dont get to see the serial very often except for the posts posted here ....but the recent ones which I saw I felt so. She's gaining weight and she's not shown fully on screen ...wat say ?

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
hey guys,
Tanishka has returned in y'days episode,saying that she had gone for charging herself which is necessary for her.(to Vikrant),and sulekha again trying to take help from her now....this is very bad sign for shubhra.Nw i feel that DR.samant has take some immediate action for shubhra.
i m bore to see that shubhra's typical part saying."hey sharir konacha ahe,kon ahes tu????" LOL LOL LOL

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Hey bagheshri.. same here, really pissed off with the same thing again and again.. nothing new in that...

Hey amgauri, dont think that Neelam Shirke is pregnant. she had taken a break when she was shooting for the serial "Vadalvat".. of course she can take a break second time though   Wink Smile Well!! I dont think that she is pregnant..

Ani ho.. Tanishka bai parat alya!!! .. Sulekha comes empty handed from Rajasthan.. so nothing new..she is back to Taniskha for help. I had hopes that Sulekha will be back with some extra powers and some devilish plans in mind.. but nothing of that sort is happening.. So back to square one!!! Disapprove

-mj0511

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
hey mj ...good bit of info that sulekha might have taken a break ! of course with the serial like this - Sulekha must be feeling exhausted carrying only the devilish expressions ......but yet whatever shots I saw recently Satish has avoided showing her fully ....may be just a coincidence .....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top