Why does Vikrant want to meet Ajoba...??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Day before yesterday's episode saw Vikrant Bhosale talking to Ajoba and asking him whether they both can meet up. What does he want to ask Ajoba?? Will he ask something regarding Sulekha or will he tell Ajoba about his love for Priya??

Well! I think it is something to do with Sulekha's case. But what can that be?? .. and I feel that it will be Ajoba who will be asking Vikrant about what's happening between him and Priya, since he could smell something brewing between them after seeing Priya yelling at him on phone... Well! if that's the case.. then it will be really great!! 😉 One more bridge between Vikrant and Priya .. ha ha ha!! 😛

Anyways, why does Vikrant Bhosale want to meet up with Ajoba ❓

-mj0511

hello mj,
   i think that Vikrant wants to meet aajoba for both the reasons...first Sulekha and second,of course,Priya who is not ready to hear him abt his innocense.He just trying to meet her.and priya is becoming so funny day by day...swapnil says so right that she is a angry young women now a days....because she is not ready to accept that she loves vikrant..
but frds...now there r so many bridges between Vikrant and Priya...Dr.samant,swapnil,aajoba...let's c which bridge will help them to meet again. ❤️
Hey I think ajoba will help them to meet again.. dont know ajoban cha somwar kadhi yenar aahe...aani kadhi vick tyana bhetnar... majhi utsukta tanun dharli aahe..iam just waiting for dat day...i hope they meet soon...
Priya la lagna wishayi ani prema baddal wicharanare halli jara khupch zalet serial madhe ....Swapnil ani tichya til samwad Prem ya ekach wishayawar yeun kase thambatat kalat nahi ....Ani mala watate ki director la dekhil madhe itar actors chya wela milalya nahit ...karan nasatana khup Priya - Priya dakhawun zaley serial madhe ...
So finally Ajoba meets Vikrant Bhosale 😊 and as we had guessed, Vikrant tells about how Priya has misunderstood him completely related to Sulekha's arrest and he just wants one chance to prove her wrong. Well! this time Priya has to listen to Ajoba and i hope that Ajoba is sucessful in convincing her.

I feel that Vikrant Bhosale is inviting trouble for himself once again. Priya may not like him talking to Ajoba about her and will again give him a nice hearing... 😡

Mr. Vikrant Bhosale... aplyach payavar dhonda ka marun ghet ahat???? 😒

Bass now! no more of Priya's hatred for Vikrant will be tolerated ... what say friends??

-mj0511