What happened to Devika?!

hellosky786 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I noticed that they haven't showed Devika since she decided to go to Paris with Sharad for business stuff?! What happened to Sujeet and Trisha?! I hate the storyline revolving around Dr. Rishhab🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Well, we have to wait for a little while, as the story focused on STD and now its time for RC to come in place.
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know what...even I dislike the Rishabh track exceedingly.

Why is it that everybody in the big bad world is after that poor angel's life? 😆

heyritu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellosky786

I noticed that they haven't showed Devika since she decided to go to Paris with Sharad for business stuff?! What happened to Sujeet and Trisha?! I hate the storyline revolving around Dr. Rishhab🤢

Thats what I said a couple of days back,are we here to watch episodic stories?what happens today is not shown tommorow then that comes after 15 days by then some other story line is ready which is left in middle and something else starts and no one bothers what happened to the previous track,I dont dislike Rishabh but I hate the way story is brought into the hospital everytime just to show him...its boring😕

Shariefah thumbnail
I think the GES producers and directors have decided to be responsible for the doom of their own show 😕