sameen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Heer looks so much better with her hair tied. I don't know why she always have her hair open.lol. She looked really nice today. wat do u guys think?

Edited by sameen - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah...I think so too!!!!!!!!! Instead of her hair always flying over her face!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....bechara Prem..he never got to see anything until now!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

yeah...I think so too!!!!!!!!! Instead of her hair always flying over her face!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....bechara Prem..he never got to see anything until now!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So true! She was looking pretty. But she was also pretty because she's been smiling after ages... even if it is in a dream!πŸ˜› I like her simplicity concerning makeup and clothes.

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jedi_girl

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So true! She was looking pretty. But she was also pretty because she's been smiling after ages... even if it is in a dream!πŸ˜› I like her simplicity concerning makeup and clothes.

Oh bhavna...y do I end up quoting u humesha...hehe u just chori my thoughtsπŸ˜‰....But I agree....More than the tied hair...I felt it was her smile...it made her look weally pretty....Oh yaaa I just lub her simplicity😊.....Open hair is fine..if its tamed....and not coming all over her face...πŸ˜†

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

Oh bhavna...y do I end up quoting u humesha...hehe u just chori my thoughtsπŸ˜‰....But I agree....More than the tied hair...I felt it was her smile...it made her look weally pretty....Oh yaaa I just lub her simplicity😊.....Open hair is fine..if its tamed....and not coming all over her face...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Hey Faith, if we let her long hair untamed, her hair will get go in all directions and she will look like a ghost and scare Prem away! πŸ˜† But yes, she has a sweet smile. She should smile more often!😊

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaaa...she's so beautiful when her hair is tied...but wat can she do...its the creatives idea to cover her face with her hair πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wat can she do for tht???
well i loved her....but 2day there was not much of prem or heer's scenes....it focussed on the story more...

luv nandini