Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Sindoor &mangalsutre why?

Lina400 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

why Tulsi I mean simitri , wearing the sindoor and mangalsutre if i am not wrong Mandira told her that her husband is death.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetncute thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U know what....I had got exactly the same doubt..but then just didn't bother or think much coz one can expect anything in ekta's serials.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sorry, this is slightly off topic, but this is related to sindoor. Do you think married men should put sindoor? I am asking because I personally know one lady.
Her favourite topic is to praise women and blast men. ๐Ÿ˜ญShe got married some months back. In the family in which she is married, it is a must for all married women to put sindoor. But this lady refuses to do that. Her argument is that sindoor signifies that a woman is devoted to her husband and she wishes long life for him. If so, then why should men not be devoted to their wives and why should men not wish long lives for their wives? If married women should put sindoor, then according to this lady, married men should also put sindoor. She is adamant that she will put sindoor in her maang only if her husband also puts sindoor in his maang.
What do you all think about this?

Edited by akhl - 16 years ago
cricketlover thumbnail
I cant imagine a man with sindoor ๐Ÿคฃ
I think the best solution would be she not putting sindoor
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akhl

Sorry, this is slightly off topic, but this is related to sindoor. Do you think married men should put sindoor? I am asking because I personally know one lady.
Her favourite topic is to praise women and blast men. ๐Ÿ˜ญShe got married some months back. In the family in which she is married, it is a must for all married women to put sindoor. But this lady refuses to do that. Her argument is that sindoor signifies that a woman is devoted to her husband and she wishes long life for him. If so, then why should men not be devoted to their wives and why should men not wish long lives for their wives? If married women should put sindoor, then according to this lady, married men should also put sindoor. She is adamant that she will put sindoor in her maang only if her husband also puts sindoor in his maang.
What do you all think about this?

I am impressed with this lady. Though I personally wud not want my hubbby to put sindoor๐Ÿ˜† ......I fully agree with the logic....why force someone to do or wear anything?

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvfan1401

I am impressed with this lady. Though I personally wud not want my hubbby to put sindoor๐Ÿ˜† ......I fully agree with the logic....why force someone to do or wear anything?

Well then we have a whole new horizon of debates.  I iwll start with Why cant men carry babies? 

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Neha ben......you are lucky that you are a gujju. I am married in a Rajashthani family and I fight this conservatism all the time ๐Ÿ˜†

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Neha ben......you are lucky that you are a gujju. I am married in a Rajashthani family and I fight this conservatism all the time ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh Rituji.  Punjabi hokar Rajasthani se shadi?  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway aren't I right aobut the men taking burder away from us in many departments.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

Ohh Rituji.  Punjabi hokar Rajasthani se shadi?  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway aren't I right aobut the men taking burder away from us in many departments.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey I am not a panjabi๐Ÿ˜†...who told you that I am one?๐Ÿ˜†

Tulsi is wearing Mangalsutra and sindoor coz she forgot to remove her makeup from other serial๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by tvfan1401 - 16 years ago
DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Hey I am not a panjabi๐Ÿ˜†...who told you that I am one?๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•  I mma a confused woman what can I say?