preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hiiya ..

It's time for a new movie to be put in the hot seat :D

This week members will have the chance to discuss the 2004 release Veer Zaara.

Veer Zaara was the first film directed by Yash Chopra after his superhit Dil To Pagal Hai and starred some of Bollywoods biggest stars: Shahrukh Khan, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee, Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini and many others.

Veer Zaara is a love story between Veer and Zaara and how the two managed to fall in love but how destiny managed to keep them apart for many many years.

*Questions*

What do you rate the film out of 10?
What did you think of the following performances:
Shahrukh Khan
Preity Zinta
Rani Mukherjee
Aishwarya was considered to play the part of Saamiya Siddiqui which was later played by Rani Mukerjee .. Did Rani do justice to the role? Or would Aishwarya have been a better option?
Your favourite song from this movie?
Your favourite scene?

Feel free to make any additional comments about the movie!

~Bollywood Dev Team~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Hiiya ..

Veer Zaara was the first film directed by Yash Chopra after his superhit Dil To Pagal Hai and starred some of Bollywoods biggest stars: Shahrukh Khan, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee, Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini and many others.

Veer Zaara is a love story between Veer and Zaara and how the two managed to fall in love but how destiny managed to keep them apart for many many years.

*Questions*

8/10
Shahrukh Khan-Very good.πŸ‘
Preity Zinta-Excellent!Was made fr it.
Rani Mukherjee-
Brillaint..I always luv Rani.
Aishwarya was considered to play the part of Saamiya Siddiqui which was later played by Rani Mukerjee .. Did Rani do justice to the role? Or would Aishwarya have been a better option?

I hate Ash.🀒 truthfully..she doesnt fit d role..Rani was a better option.😳

Main yaahan hoon , Do Pal & Hum to bhaiye jaise hai
Your favourite scene?

The scene wen SRK opens a paper nd commences 2 read during his heirng.his gawahi or sumething..it was well-written..it made me cry..😭😭

All 2gther the movie was gr8..πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was emotional as well as a brillaint film..It had d top most stars of the indusrty..Amitabh , Hema Malini..Srk..ect..Kirron Kher & Divya Dutta were under-rated..Glad Ash din do d role..she wudnt hav done justice 2 it..😳 All 2gther..a xcellnt Yashraj film..πŸ‘πŸ‘

solly21 thumbnail

Hiiya ..

*Questions*

9/10
Shahrukh Khan 10/10(1st time saw him playing a old guy)
Preity Zinta 9/10
Rani Mukherjee 9/10

Rani was fantastic playing Samiya, the way she used to wear the duppatta on her head, some scenes she looked so much in character that i thought she was really samiya, Sorry but i don't think Ash could have played this role as beautifull and excellent as Rani.

Mein yaha hoai, do pal ki thi yeh dastan, also the holi song, infact ALL the songs where nice.
Your favourite scene?

There's so many but, when SRK comes to see Preity in the rain, and she hugs him infront off her family, when she hearts her leg and he carries her, when he yells at her for her bag, the scene when Rani shouts the jailer guy,,,,,,,, etc

It was a wonderful film, i finally bought the Dvd, and the songs where a masterpeice,having the late madoman's composition, and lata singing allmost all the songs

~Bollywood Dev Team~

surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hiiya ..

*Questions*

ill give it 9 on 10πŸ˜›
Shahrukh Khan- absolutely AWESOME! harr eik character mein ghusna ho, to srk se poochoπŸ‘
Preity Zinta- she did superbπŸ‘
Rani Mukherjee- superbπŸ‘

uHMM..no NOT AT ALL i dont think aash could do it better than rani.. i hate aish completely!! so no.. coz even i felt that rani is really Samiya in the film.. reallly wellll done πŸ‘

Actually i remember hum to hai jaise hein, mein yahan hoon yahan..
Your favourite scene?

Many sceneesπŸ˜›all scenes was goodπŸ˜›

nuthing the movie and actors was greattt... just great taht ash didnt got any role in the film πŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ˜‰

~Bollywood Dev Team~

*Questions*

10/10

Shahrukh Khan
Preity Zinta
Rani Mukherjee

All three did a brilliant job

Rani did full justice to the role... she was awesome!

All

Your favourite scene?

All

This was a great movie! My family and I enjoyed watching the movie right from the beginning till the end... when the movie finished you could see that everyone in the cinema hall gave it the thumbs up... it was wonderful! 

Edited by rukhaya - 16 years ago
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[

*Answers*

9/10
Shahrukh Khan: 10/10
Preity Zinta:10/10
Rani Mukherjee:10/10
Rani was better.
Titel Song
Your favourite scene?
When rani meet preity for the first time and when srk and preity met again.

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiiya ..

*Questions*

10/10
Shahrukh Khan..Fab
Preity Zinta..Good
Rani Mukherjee..OK
All the songs

Your favourite scene?

When he tells about Zara

~Bollywood Dev Team~

Its really lovely movie πŸ‘i would give 10 out of 10

amrita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

*Questions*

It was an absolute masterpiece: 10/10

Shahrukh Khan: 10/10
Preity Zinta: 10/10
Rani Mukherjee
: 10/10

Aishwarya was considered to play the part of Saamiya Siddiqui which was later played by Rani Mukerjee .. Did Rani do justice to the role?

She did! I don't think Aishwariya would have suited the role as muhc as Rani did!

Or would Aishwarya have been a better option?

Rani was a better option in my opinion!

Aisa Des Hai Mera, Jaanam Deckhlo!   

Your favourite scene?

When Veer comes to meet Zaara and they hug in the rain!

This was an awesomee, beautifully written, gorgeously directed movie! It was a masterpiece! And, I love it to bits!:P 

hottieez123 thumbnail

Hiiya ..

*Questions*

10/10
Shahrukh Khan 10/10
Preity Zinta 9/10
Rani Mukherjee 9/10

I think Rani suited the role the most. i dont think aish would have done good.

aisa des hai mera, tere liye
Your favourite scene?

the part where srk and preity meet after so many years

~Bollywood Dev Team~

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hiiya ..

*Questions*

10 /10
Shahrukh Khan > 10/10

Preity Zinta > 10/10
Rani Mukherjee > 10/10

I think Rani did really a wonderful job..Great performances by her..I think she was the best actress who can do this role..

All the songs of the movie are really nice..But I love the song Main yahaan hoon and Do pal

Your favourite scene?

I think all the scenes was great..every scene was so nice..great performances by all..I love the scene where they Veer and Zaara meet and she wears the black salwaar..but I think all the scenes are really good...

~Bollywood Dev Team~