oh preet....we all love you

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

poor preet. i broke my heart when lalit just spoke to prem and harman today and completely ignored preet...it almost makes me dislike the NRI buddhaπŸ˜†...but preet took it so sportingly and even made a joke out of it and he sounded like such a child when he was complainig to prem that noone loves him

we preeto dear i just want to say that there are loads of girls here on IF who love  youπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yup preet we all love you....don't say anymore noone loves....your PB loves you alot and we all love you too
shrutibali thumbnail
we need to start a fan club for him...i wud love to strat one but i dont even know his real name πŸ˜†
desilife4eva thumbnail
i luv you preetttt, we all do here at IFs 😳 😳 😳
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know even i felt sorry for him, he loves his family as much or even more than anyone else 😳 😳
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i surely love him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he is sooo cute n adorable. WE ALL LOVEE YOU PREET πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
oh my god, that MADE ME FREAKISHLY MAD. How can he do that? Preet seemed the most worried to me -- I know he jokes around with Lalit, but he was the saddest person there! It is soo unfair. I do love you, Preet and my heart does go out to you. 😊
purplewater thumbnail
the two times when preet almost slightly looked at meher standing in the back...i surely thought he would say something...but he didn't....i hope he is not annoyed of her....poor meher she always cries cries n cries...O yes back to preet...yaa he is sooo cute
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaah even i luv preet a loads he is mine
shrutibali thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplewater

the two times when preet almost slightly looked at meher standing in the back...i surely thought he would say something...but he didn't....i hope he is not annoyed of her....poor meher she always cries cries n cries...O yes back to preet...yaa he is sooo cute

i thought so too..  i was sure that any minute he wud tell prem not to belv that DJ and her beti and give meher a chance to explain but he said nothing...but i am sure sometime in the future he and meher will become good friends...afterall they both love to talkπŸ˜†