One Tree Hill 5x14

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the scene when Q walks in and he raps and then Jamie raps and then Nathan tries and everyone just looks at him .. I was practically on the floor in tears.

Milison and Mouth make the cutest duo ever!

GOD I'm SO upset that Lucas STILL wants to be with Lindsey.

Brooke gets the baby! And Owen left her which is sad cuz I thought they made a cute pair. But I don't mind her with Chase either!

And Hailey's singing againnn!! I really liked some of her old songs from the previous seasons!

And Deb's back!! LOL I likedd when they were interviewing Nannies and that one gay Nanny comes and tries to hit on Nathan lolll

Posted: 16 years ago

I love Nathan, although he has his flaws, but he's really good at heart and I absolutely LOVE how he cares for his family!! and that showed when Jamie was kidnapped and how he was yelling at the cops [damn he was hot in that scene]πŸ˜† But yeah, Jamie is such a cutie! and I promise I couldn't stop laughing at Nathan either.. Jamie was so weirded out by him!

Okay so someone bitch slap Lucas! Peyton is for you! not man-faced Lindsey! why is he after her?! I was elated when she ran away from the alter, and I thought ab toh akal aa chuki hogi Lucas ko that only Peyton is for him but No0OooOOooo..they gotta stretch it out like some pathetic Kyunki storyline newayz...I hope he dumps her real soon! But nonetheless the short scene between them was really cute, I like how they can still comfortably confide in one another😊 

So here's the part Im confused about:

[maybe I missed a couple episodes or something??]:

Didn't Rachel like Mouth and all? what happened to that? and did they show anything after Rachel leaving?πŸ˜•

Posted: 15 years ago

Yeah! I was quite surprised to see a scene between the two .. But I'm glad that they're not totally awkward with one another.

Ummm Rachel did like Mouth from what I rmr .. it was season 4 right? .. I think at first she use to hang around him to make Brooke mad but then she really started liking him .. and I THINK he walked away .. And after Rachel ran away with the money they haven't showed her since.

I'll check with my sister with the whole Mouth/Rachel thing ..

Originally posted by preity*zinta

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the scene when Q walks in and he raps and then Jamie raps and then Nathan tries and everyone just looks at him .. I was practically on the floor in tears.

hahahahahah my favorite part! i had TVOed it... so i kept rewinding it.. lol

lucas and his scenes ... im not interested anymore.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ the whole world wants it to be lucas & peyton .. and they keep forcing lindsey on us. lol

^^ I knoww! And Lindsey's not even shown anymore and they STILL talk about her. When will Leyton be brought backk!