Omgg Prem has already started dreaming...

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

I liked the episode today

It showed the cute family bonding..thought Lallu uncle talks a lot..Hahaha😆

Then our poor Prem..who is desperately in love with Heer...He is hallicunatiing in the office and dreaming about her and seeing her everywhere😳

But he was looking dashing 😍And what a scene...Aaah I wish that coems true..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow... dat sounds exciting...lol... atleast he knows wr to find heer if he needs to... he doesnt hav to spend time searching for her... so if he wants to propose her he can go ahead and do it without wasting time...
I wonder if anyone is goin 2 post the pics of 2dayz episode...
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
i was so happy to see tht scene....kal haath pakda n today he is hallucinating,ab pata nahin kal kya karega 😆

i agree with u on Lallu unlce talking too much part...he shud talk less 😆

n tht Prem-Preet scene ws damn cuteee 😳 😳
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!😲..My Premu has already started dreming"😍😍😍...That sound soooo romanticshhhhhh😳😍...Must be some cute scenes...(I missed the epi,cozof some stupid guests**arghghg**😡😆)...

Thanks for sharin,delo!!😃
delo thumbnail
Yes Amina
Dont miss the last scene for anything
Prem is in love with Heer 😳

He is dreaming but Heer is busy at home with her stupid roka ceremony 🤢
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ya the episode was quite good...
The scene where he looks at Ash and Dj intensely with a stern sa expression...and then ash goes yeh thanda banda garam kub ho gaya LOL😆
Prem-Preet scene was shweet...=)
hahahaha omg and the way u said abt lalit uncle LOL u just cracked me up with the 'Lallu' uncle🤣...
And the dreaming bit was tooo cuteee....The song was really niceee too..😳
And oh that roka thingy...Manmeet's mother lol and dj...aik say bharh kay aik.....and wats with the weird awaazein😆

Oh and Prem is getting new new suits every day haan...and bechari Heer..wohi do chaar jorray...The red and white one tou ishh her fav I think...

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
The family moment was too cute and I think the guy who plays Harman isn't that bad, make me wonder who will be paired with Heer when Prem dies (God forbid) but yeah poor Prem already began hallucinating, i wonder what happens to Heer when she does as well 😳 😆

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faith-

Ya the episode was quite good...
The scene where he looks at Ash and Dj intensely with a stern sa expression...and then ash goes yeh thanda banda garam kub ho gaya LOL😆
Prem-Preet scene was shweet...=)
hahahaha omg and the way u said abt lalit uncle LOL u just cracked me up with the 'Lallu' uncle🤣...
And the dreaming bit was tooo cuteee....The song was really niceee too..😳
And oh that roka thingy...Manmeet's mother lol and dj...aik say bharh kay aik.....and wats with the weird awaazein😆

Oh and Prem is getting new new suits every day haan...and bechari Heer..wohi do chaar jorray...The red and white one tou ishh her fav I think...

Aree yeh Lallu uncle maut ke muh se nikle hain..Lekin inko bolna jaroori hain...Waise bhi us ghanti ko Prem ke gaale me baandhe bina woh tapakne wale nahi...Lolzzz😆😆

Oh yaa....That ''yeh thanda garam kab se ho gaya''...Us Ash ko pata nahi ki Prem kitna hot hain...Zaara mujh se mile..Maine batati hoon use...Hahahaha😆

And yes his first suit was soo huge for him..I think they got new ones stitched for him😉

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: delo

Aree yeh Lallu uncle maut ke muh se nikle hain..Lekin inko bolna jaroori hain...Waise bhi us ghanti ko Prem ke gaale me baandhe bina woh tapakne wale nahi...Lolzzz😆😆

Oh yaa....That ''yeh thanda garam kab se ho gaya''...Us Ash ko pata nahi ki Prem kitna hot hain...Zaara mujh se mile..Maine batati hoon use...Hahahaha😆

And yes his first suit was soo huge for him..I think they got new ones stitched for him😉

LOLL haan Lallu uncle is hell bent on bandhing the ghanti lolll😆...If Harman is his fav...y not bandh in his galla...and leave Prem for Heer...

Omg yaaa ash ki baat pay thats what I was thinking....she should come ask all the prem deewanis on our forum who cant stop drooling!😆

Oh ya the suit thing was noticable hehe....

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Todays last half of the eppy totally saved the sinking ship! Awwwww. Prem was the cutest, i cnt belive his alreadi started to see Heer round him 😳 😆 😆 They way he thought each and evey girl was Heer! Was the sweetest..ohh NEW SONGG tooo! Looks like our leading man is falling for his lady lovee... 😛 Edited by raiinie - 16 years ago