Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Virtual Friendship & Real Friendship (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

a_b

IF-Rockerz

a_b

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~rahul ki rani~

Originally posted by sweet_shagun

I second what Nishu, BB and Adi have said

My 2 cents,

Friendship is friendship "real or virtual" time will say, am glad i have blessed to have so many frnds around me, i think we shd be true to ourselves, if we r nice then why will the one in frnt of us not be fine..... Friendship is one of the strongest bond which has trust as one of the important ingrediants, we we need to trust, true time does strengthen the bond!! Friendship is one bond which u make, though destiny also plays a pivotal role!! So i believe

"True friendship lasts foreever no matter what, der might be ups and downs but at the end of the day, if ur true to yourself and dis beautiful relationship it lasts forever"

PS: wonderful topic ahmed

Luv,

Shagun

i just agree with u completely di

and i guess when things go wrng somehw there r ur faults also..u just cant deny tht

so i guess real or virtual frndship is the most strngest and purest relation ever and i completely salute this frndship and also my lovely lovely lovely frndsClap

You wanna tell that when a person makes a mockery of the other person in front of everybody then it is the other person's fault. A person who calls himself/ herself a friend doesnt even for one sec thinks that it may hurt people and make fun and you say it is the other person's fault who believed him/ her and made him/ her a friend.

I strongly disagree with this and i will always disagree with this.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virtual Friendship & Real Friendship (Page 5)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali653

The problem is that people are too afraid to reveal their identity on the net. So if the identity is hided, how can friendship exist? Friends accept you for who you are. If people hide who they are, its very difficult to continue...

If people are hiding their true identity  and not sharing it  with someone as soon as they strike a friendship when they meet in the networld , then its the smartest thing they  are doing. Its the most dangerous thing to do, share your personal details. Yes, later when you are closer you may do so but there is no need,but not at the onset.anyone can misuse that. Why do things in haste and repent later?

WHy is there a need to know A-Z of a persons personal life before becoming friends?

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_b

You wanna tell that when a person makes a mockery of the other person in front of everybody then it is the other person's fault. A person who calls himself/ herself a friend doesnt even for one sec thinks that it may hurt people and make fun and you say it is the other person's fault who believed him/ her and made him/ her a friend.

I strongly disagree with this and i will always disagree with this.

Anu a person who does that whether in real or virtual was never a true friend to begin with, it was just a charade of friendship. A good friend would not hurt the friend knowingly and if has unknowingly hurt and becomes aware of it, then he or she wont rejoice but will try the soothe the hurt out ... one who does not do that is the loser eventually.

You meet many kinds and strike a  friendship. But with time you realise how many of them are really worthy of being considered as real friends and how many just end up as faces in the crowd.... Smile

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by advil

The problem is that people are too afraid to reveal their identity on the net. So if the identity is hided, how can friendship exist? Friends accept you for who you are. If people hide who they are, its very difficult to continue...

If people are hiding their true identity  and not sharing it  with someone as soon as they strike a friendship when they meet in the networld , then its the smartest thing they  are doing. Its the most dangerous thing to do, share your personal details. Yes, later when you are closer you may do so but there is no need,but not at the onset.anyone can misuse that. Why do things in haste and repent later?

WHy is there a need to know A-Z of a persons personal life before becoming friends?

very well said adi why do we need to know a to z of someones personal life when we expect more we get hurt more so according to me may be it frdship or any relationship expectations shud diminish and we shud carry on with our relationships which is utmost important

*bunnybear*

IF-Rockerz

*bunnybear*

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

i think if u trust urself then dont lie to any person.... and if the person is lying to you ,he/she will realize that and that time it will be too late to go with that frnd ship anymoreOuch...so better to start saying true from begining..if they have problem with u they can end relationship....i do think so....frndship is all related to trust.....just same like love....love and frndship both dependable on "trust"Embarrassed

*bunnybear*

IF-Rockerz

*bunnybear*

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

very well said adi why do we need to know a to z of someones personal life when we expect more we get hurt more so according to me may be it frdship or any relationship expectations shud diminish and we shud carry on with our relationships which is utmost important

bt jhumi di if u wann frndship with that person, u need to know abt him/her's personal life....bcz some way it connected to heart toooEmbarrassedthe way i do frndship is by heart..and my frnds problems is mine....so  if they r not happy how can i??Confused
and i know same thing with everyone here...bt just views are diff...bt in real life it is not...just check when ur frnd is sad...u will automatically will be...Embarrassedthats connection of heartBig smile

inderjit cute

Goldie

inderjit cute

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged
i believed in friendship too much but now i don't believe it

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
nice topic bhai
for me there's no difference between the two. Agree we do have issues pertaining to our likes and dislikes and then we do have tiffs to, but at the end of the day we do dort it out. As somewhere we know that we cannot live without each other, May b i'm not right in everyone's case, but to a certain extent in many of us. I personally do'nt feel good unless i sort out issues with th person i had a disagreement with.
Ppl are different from each other and so are thier views and opinions and i respect others POV. I may disagree with it, but i never force my view on others.

And i totally agree to adi bhai's stmnt "Real or virtual, the essence and commitment of friendship is what matters.....its the most real relationship"
So for me what matters is that my frnds are with me, may b our views don't meet with each other, but our hearts do meet up. We've spent hrs chatting on issues and have made fun too. So any small issue cannot come and break someone's frndship

Post Reply New Post

Go to top