Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Virtual Friendship & Real Friendship (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

nidhi2013

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@ raksha didi u said exactly my thoughts n wot i feel Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virtual Friendship & Real Friendship (Page 4)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*bunnybear*

IF-Rockerz

*bunnybear*

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

Great topic Ahmed and wonderful post. Smile Clap
Friendship is friendship. It does not matter whether it is real or virtual.

I have learn one rule for friendship or any relationship if don't expect anything from any one then you friendship/relations lasts forever.

I stil have my childhood friends  despite living 1000s of miles away from them. So distance makes no difference.

I can say one thing In most part I am lucky with friends real or virtual. Smile
very well said raksha dii....me agree with u...same here..i hv my all frnds from childhood...though er just talk once a year...bt that doesnt mean we dont miss themEmbarrassed

NeemoluvzMumait

NeemoluvzMumait

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Friendship is based on three things and they are understanding, trust and love.

You dont have to make friends with people who have similar interests like you have but you can also make friends with people with different interests and the fun part of this type of friendship is learning each others interests and dicsovering one another.

i have a friend who is in pakistan and as i am from the UK, we both have different sets of hobbies, interests and are both different from one another but when we talk over the phone or when i go to Pakistan and meet him, As we are very different from one another we try and learn fromone another and discver one another too which is great and amazing because it means that you are learning something new and unique. 

wot do u all say?     

Edited by NeemoluvzMumait - 28 April 2008 at 11:20am

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Amazing post! Clap Clap

Well frankly its friendship that matters...Sometimes i feel my friends here are way more understanding and helpful than the ones i are in the REAL world.Some people just understand you so well...and it can be virtual friendship!

The best time to judge a person is when you are in trouble...thats when u know who your true friend is..Hardly matters whether they are virtual or real

NeemoluvzMumait

NeemoluvzMumait

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i agree wiv u well said!!!

sweet_dreams22

IF-Dazzler

sweet_dreams22

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
gr8 topic rilly good!!well according 2 me frendz r frendz all the same but there is always a lack in virtual freindship i dunno of what myself actually but if both the people are honest and truthfull then virtual freindship goesrilly far nd its good but normally half the people on the net lie abt themselves to oter people but i mean if wanting to keep maintaining a good freindship bond then stay as yourself and be honest abt yourself....so the other person feels like saying the truth nd if u both lie then wtz the point of the freindship[yh 1 point time-pass]
priya!!

Rah_HuJu

IF-Rockerz

Rah_HuJu

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
awesome topic & post Ahmed Clap Clap

In my case,I'd say I prefer virtual friendship coz real-life friendship has given me a very bitter experience Confused ....this was just from 1 person,s oam not blaming the rest of my friends,but the friends I've made on the net & especially on I-F are fantabulous & I just hope they stay my best buddies forever! Embarrassed

a_b

IF-Rockerz

a_b

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by a_b

There should be some shame in people who break friendship because they have no right to play with emotions of other people and make a mockery of their feelings in front of everybody. They dont deserve friends at all. They break the faith of people who believe them and for people like these if a person is worth believing is not being believed. They spoil the whole atmosphere and the mindset of all those people whom they hurt.

Clap

Very well said Anu. I don't find much difference between a virtual and real friends. Friendship is friendship for me. Why differentiate? The ones you mentioned Anu are ones who tend to forget that even behind those av's there is a real person who may have feelings and emotions too.

But I strongly believe also that they themselves face the same for this very attitude of their. I have seen it happening with many close ones. For them I lost few but in the end found those very people to be left alone. Such acts don't stay hidden many days. And then they themselves face the same.

Originally posted by advil

Yaar, when there is no expectation and when you even get a hug in a PM, it feels special .

To you it may. But it could be untrue for many. In Virtual world the relations are tied with a very fine cord. Word and expressions used can be taken in a totally wrong aspect too. So its very important how we communicate here.

A Virtual friendship is one that actually needs the most attention that is if you want to carry on. Your words, the emoticons used or such simple gestures are what tells about our feelings, tells the other person how much we value him/er. So we need to be very careful while expressing ourselves to the virtual friends.

But as far as friendship goes well I feel the rules are the same be it Virtual or Real. Trust being at the top of the list.

You are right bhaiya in virtual world we believe on the words they say and emoticons they use. So people easily make a mindset that this person is like this. How will one know that a person who is showing happy emoticons in front of you might be laughing and making a mockery of everything in reality. You can never jusdge feelings on net.

Yes I also believe friendship is friendship real or virtual but it is gr8 when it is used in the proper way but it is painful when people hurt you badly and that too so suddenly that you hardly get time to come over it. We often believe easily on people but we dont ever once think that there might be something wrong with this person. Maybe it is our mistake that we believe on people so much that you get shocks when u r hurt.

Anyways on a lighter note i am not saying i dont believe people here on IF whom i know but it is just that some of them hurt you so much that for once even if the person is true you dont feel like believing him/her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top