Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Virtual Friendship & Real Friendship (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sonali06

Originally posted by Nishtha

Well For me..only one Word matters and that is..FRIENDSHIP...as far as your friendship is true..your feeling is true you are totally commited towards your friends and friendship then..virual or real hardly matters...

nd i don find...it any difference.."Real" life friends...can vanish and become "virtual" in your needs while "Virtual" friends can become "REAL" in your hardtime Big smile

So for me...NO DIFFERENCE Embarrassed

I agree with you. I don't think there is much of a difference.

Friendship is friendship regardless whether its virtual or real.

yeap i too agree^^^^

as long as the feeling involved r true ...it is true relationship just like anotherTongue...even as virtual or real

but one shd never let their guard down!!! don't start instantly trusting a person .....he / she cud be fooling u ..but over time one will get to know the person Wink

in both cases one shdn't reveal too much abt oneself ..don't send ur snaps or ur personal info till u now the person really well Embarrassed

& as some wise buddy just mentioned don't have any expectatons....when u expect something in return & u don't get it!!! that's when things start to go wrongOuch

now as per my esperience:

I have lot more frnds in virtual world of If than in my real world Wink.....& i certainly care more abt my virtual buddies than my real ones!!!!LOL

cheers

HeartKaiHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virtual Friendship & Real Friendship (Page 3)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I second what Nishu, BB and Adi have said

My 2 cents,

Friendship is friendship "real or virtual" time will say, am glad i have blessed to have so many frnds around me, i think we shd be true to ourselves, if we r nice then why will the one in frnt of us not be fine..... Friendship is one of the strongest bond which has trust as one of the important ingrediants, we we need to trust, true time does strengthen the bond!! Friendship is one bond which u make, though destiny also plays a pivotal role!! So i believe

"True friendship lasts foreever no matter what, der might be ups and downs but at the end of the day, if ur true to yourself and dis beautiful relationship it lasts forever"

PS: wonderful topic ahmed

Luv,

Shagun

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Friendship is friendship "real or virtual" time will say, am glad i have blessed to have so many frnds around me, i think we shd be true to ourselves, if we r nice then why will the one in frnt of us not be fine.....

Quoting the bold part - "A relationship is a blend of two people.. If one is nice and the other is not, then thats not relationship"... One can do so much for the  other, but what if you dont get anything in return except for betrayal... Does that mean you are not true to them??

Read my siggy - "Good relations need just two people, one who can trust and the other who can understand"... Now I say I can understand, but I need someone who can trust me and be true to me, if Im true.. If one is and the other is not, then you dont need something called relationship.. Its better to stay alone..

You never know whats in others mind until the other mind is frank enough whether its real or virtual relationship, its relationship that counts...

Edited by Anuradha - 28 April 2008 at 1:14am

sonali653

sonali653

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
The problem is that people are too afraid to reveal their identity on the net. So if the identity is hided, how can friendship exist? Friends accept you for who you are. If people hide who they are, its very difficult to continue...

-Dayeeta-

IF-Rockerz

-Dayeeta-

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged

I second what Nishu, BB and Adi have said

My 2 cents,

Friendship is friendship "real or virtual" time will say, am glad i have blessed to have so many frnds around me, i think we shd be true to ourselves, if we r nice then why will the one in frnt of us not be fine..... Friendship is one of the strongest bond which has trust as one of the important ingrediants, we we need to trust, true time does strengthen the bond!! Friendship is one bond which u make, though destiny also plays a pivotal role!! So i believe

"True friendship lasts foreever no matter what, der might be ups and downs but at the end of the day, if ur true to yourself and dis beautiful relationship it lasts forever"

PS: wonderful topic ahmed

Luv,

Shagun

i just agree with u completely di

and i guess when things go wrng somehw there r ur faults also..u just cant deny tht

so i guess real or virtual frndship is the most strngest and purest relation ever and i completely salute this frndship and also my lovely lovely lovely frndsClap

-Dayeeta-

IF-Rockerz

-Dayeeta-

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anuradha

Friendship is friendship "real or virtual" time will say, am glad i have blessed to have so many frnds around me, i think we shd be true to ourselves, if we r nice then why will the one in frnt of us not be fine.....

Quoting the bold part - "A relationship is a blend of two people.. If one is nice and the other is not, then thats not relationship"... One can do so much for the  other, but what if you dont get anything in return except for betrayal... Does that mean you are not true to them??

Read my siggy - "Good relations need just two people, one who can trust and the other who can understand"... Now I say I can understand, but I need someone who can trust me and be true to me, if Im true.. If one is and the other is not, then you dont need something called relationship.. Its better to stay alone..

You never know whats in others mind until the other mind is frank enough whether its real or virtual relationship, its relationship that counts...

very very very well said di..i do agree with u when it comes 2 trust or honesty or belief sometimes in relity we arent able 2 judge thm though the person is right in frnt of us so i guess it can happen anywhere or may b nowhereEmbarrassed

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged
when someone break up in a relationship for a silly reason i feel da warmth n emotions were not from heart cuz every relationship in dis world needs a bonding of love trust n if dats not there its better a fake relation ends

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Great topic Ahmed and wonderful post. Smile Clap
Friendship is friendship. It does not matter whether it is real or virtual.

I have learn one rule for friendship or any relationship if don't expect anything from any one then you friendship/relations lasts forever.

I stil have my childhood friends  despite living 1000s of miles away from them. So distance makes no difference.

I can say one thing In most part I am lucky with friends real or virtual. Smile

Edited by ramas - 28 April 2008 at 9:38am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top