Virtual Friendship & Real Friendship - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by sweet_shagun

I second what Nishu, BB and Adi have said

My 2 cents,

Friendship is friendship "real or virtual" time will say, am glad i have blessed to have so many frnds around me, i think we shd be true to ourselves, if we r nice then why will the one in frnt of us not be fine..... Friendship is one of the strongest bond which has trust as one of the important ingrediants, we we need to trust, true time does strengthen the bond!! Friendship is one bond which u make, though destiny also plays a pivotal role!! So i believe

"True friendship lasts foreever no matter what, der might be ups and downs but at the end of the day, if ur true to yourself and dis beautiful relationship it lasts forever"

PS: wonderful topic ahmed

Luv,

Shagun

i just agree with u completely di

and i guess when things go wrng somehw there r ur faults also..u just cant deny tht

so i guess real or virtual frndship is the most strngest and purest relation ever and i completely salute this frndship and also my lovely lovely lovely frnds👏

Originally posted by Anuradha

Quoting the bold part - "A relationship is a blend of two people.. If one is nice and the other is not, then thats not relationship"... One can do so much for the  other, but what if you dont get anything in return except for betrayal... Does that mean you are not true to them??

Read my siggy - "Good relations need just two people, one who can trust and the other who can understand"... Now I say I can understand, but I need someone who can trust me and be true to me, if Im true.. If one is and the other is not, then you dont need something called relationship.. Its better to stay alone..

You never know whats in others mind until the other mind is frank enough whether its real or virtual relationship, its relationship that counts...

very very very well said di..i do agree with u when it comes 2 trust or honesty or belief sometimes in relity we arent able 2 judge thm though the person is right in frnt of us so i guess it can happen anywhere or may b nowhere😳

when someone break up in a relationship for a silly reason i feel da warmth n emotions were not from heart cuz every relationship in dis world needs a bonding of love trust n if dats not there its better a fake relation ends
Great topic Ahmed and wonderful post. 😊 👏
Friendship is friendship. It does not matter whether it is real or virtual.

I have learn one rule for friendship or any relationship if don't expect anything from any one then you friendship/relations lasts forever.

I stil have my childhood friends  despite living 1000s of miles away from them. So distance makes no difference.

I can say one thing In most part I am lucky with friends real or virtual. 😊 Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
@ raksha didi u said exactly my thoughts n wot i feel 😳
Originally posted by ramas

Great topic Ahmed and wonderful post. 😊 👏
Friendship is friendship. It does not matter whether it is real or virtual.

I have learn one rule for friendship or any relationship if don't expect anything from any one then you friendship/relations lasts forever.

I stil have my childhood friends  despite living 1000s of miles away from them. So distance makes no difference.

I can say one thing In most part I am lucky with friends real or virtual. 😊
very well said raksha dii....me agree with u...same here..i hv my all frnds from childhood...though er just talk once a year...bt that doesnt mean we dont miss them😳

Friendship is based on three things and they are understanding, trust and love.

You dont have to make friends with people who have similar interests like you have but you can also make friends with people with different interests and the fun part of this type of friendship is learning each others interests and dicsovering one another.

i have a friend who is in pakistan and as i am from the UK, we both have different sets of hobbies, interests and are both different from one another but when we talk over the phone or when i go to Pakistan and meet him, As we are very different from one another we try and learn fromone another and discver one another too which is great and amazing because it means that you are learning something new and unique. 

wot do u all say?     

Edited by NeemoluvzMumait - 15 years ago
Amazing post! 👏 👏

Well frankly its friendship that matters...Sometimes i feel my friends here are way more understanding and helpful than the ones i are in the REAL world.Some people just understand you so well...and it can be virtual friendship!

The best time to judge a person is when you are in trouble...thats when u know who your true friend is..Hardly matters whether they are virtual or real
gr8 topic rilly good!!well according 2 me frendz r frendz all the same but there is always a lack in virtual freindship i dunno of what myself actually but if both the people are honest and truthfull then virtual freindship goesrilly far nd its good but normally half the people on the net lie abt themselves to oter people but i mean if wanting to keep maintaining a good freindship bond then stay as yourself and be honest abt yourself....so the other person feels like saying the truth nd if u both lie then wtz the point of the freindship[yh 1 point time-pass]
priya!!
awesome topic & post Ahmed 👏 👏

In my case,I'd say I prefer virtual friendship coz real-life friendship has given me a very bitter experience 😕 ....this was just from 1 person,s oam not blaming the rest of my friends,but the friends I've made on the net & especially on I-F are fantabulous & I just hope they stay my best buddies forever! 😳