Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_b thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

You know at times people in reality can be 'more' dangerous.

My experience - Until and unless you don't live with a person under one roof, you can never ever get to know the REAL him/her. One in a million cases you get to know the 'real' person in front of you.

But yes i agree with your point too, that if your trust is broken again and again, it becomes extremely difficult to trust anyone around you ever again. But all are not the same, we shouldn't forget.😳

I know everyone is not the same isliye toh main aaj yahan hoon warna after whatever has happened with me i would not have been here at all.

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

Well said....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Exactly what i follow...and trust mein zindagi sukoon mein rehti hai...iss tarhan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† exactly..... when you keep expectations , then all trouble starts...whether that is in real or virtual. life mein aise hi tension kam hain, jo add more.πŸ˜†

Yaar, when there is no expectation and when you even get a hug in a PM ,it feels special . and when you keep expectataions, even the best gifts can leave you frustrated...πŸ˜†

salt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Well For me..only one Word matters and that is..FRIENDSHIP...as far as your friendship is true..your feeling is true you are totally commited towards your friends and friendship then..virual or real hardly matters...

nd i don find...it any difference.."Real" life friends...can vanish and become "virtual" in your needs while "Virtual" friends can become "REAL" in your hardtime πŸ˜ƒ

So for me...NO DIFFERENCE 😳

I agree with you. I don't think there is much of a difference.

Friendship is friendship regardless whether its virtual or real.
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
first of alll gr8888 topic πŸ‘
i seriously loved it
hmm i also dont think there is much difference...sometime it also happened 2 me tht things went wrng with me frm my frnds but at tht moment also i got someone who tood right bside me 2 tell me yes i am here 4 u...so i guess adi bhai is right never ever expect...bcoz man never stops expecting so i guess we shldnt expect anything atall so we can go ahead in life and as much as frndship is comcerned the man thing tht matters 2 me is the frndship i share with him/her and tht person...thts it
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_b

Ahmed Bhai what a time to open this topic thanx a lot i have been searching for something like this.

Let me tell you firstly that there is hell of a lot of difference between virtual and real friendship. In Virtual friendship you dont understand people and often get cheated.You believe too much on them and they take undue advantage of inncoent people to make a fool of them.

In real friendship at least with the passing of time you get to know the person properly at least you get to know he/she is not cheating you or making a mockery of the relation called friendship.

In virtual world you cannot say who is true and who is false you seem everything is ok as it looks ok to you. You dont get to see the motive or expressions between each word they speak.

There should be some shame in people who break friendship because they have no right to play with emotions of other people and make a mockery of their feelings in front of everybody. They dont deserve friends at all. They break the faith of people who believe them and for people like these if a person is worth believing is not being believed. They spoil the whole atmosphere and the mindset of all those people whom they hurt.

This is my POW no one is to feel bad about this as i am telling some of my experiences.

I TOTALLY agree with you, especially the last para.....there are people like that who play with other's emotions. Problem is we trust online friends too much sometimes and tell them things on chat or pms that we would hesitate to tell real life friends. And sometimes virtual friends use that info to hurt u or make fun of u. And thats really terrible. We are more vulnerable to sneaky, underhand behavior from ppl with bad intentions.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_b

There should be some shame in people who break friendship because they have no right to play with emotions of other people and make a mockery of their feelings in front of everybody. They dont deserve friends at all. They break the faith of people who believe them and for people like these if a person is worth believing is not being believed. They spoil the whole atmosphere and the mindset of all those people whom they hurt.

πŸ‘

Very well said Anu. I don't find much difference between a virtual and real friends. Friendship is friendship for me. Why differentiate? The ones you mentioned Anu are ones who tend to forget that even behind those av's there is a real person who may have feelings and emotions too.

But I strongly believe also that they themselves face the same for this very attitude of their. I have seen it happening with many close ones. For them I lost few but in the end found those very people to be left alone. Such acts don't stay hidden many days. And then they themselves face the same.

Originally posted by: advil

Yaar, when there is no expectation and when you even get a hug in a PM, it feels special .

To you it may. But it could be untrue for many. In Virtual world the relations are tied with a very fine cord. Word and expressions used can be taken in a totally wrong aspect too. So its very important how we communicate here.

A Virtual friendship is one that actually needs the most attention that is if you want to carry on. Your words, the emoticons used or such simple gestures are what tells about our feelings, tells the other person how much we value him/er. So we need to be very careful while expressing ourselves to the virtual friends.

But as far as friendship goes well I feel the rules are the same be it Virtual or Real. Trust being at the top of the list.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Sonali06

I agree with you. I don't think there is much of a difference.

Friendship is friendship regardless whether its virtual or real.

yeap i too agree^^^^

as long as the feeling involved r true ...it is true relationship just like anotherπŸ˜›...even as virtual or real

but one shd never let their guard down!!! don't start instantly trusting a person .....he / she cud be fooling u ..but over time one will get to know the person πŸ˜‰

in both cases one shdn't reveal too much abt oneself ..don't send ur snaps or ur personal info till u now the person really well 😳

& as some wise buddy just mentioned don't have any expectatons....when u expect something in return & u don't get it!!! that's when things start to go wrong

now as per my esperience:

I have lot more frnds in virtual world of If than in my real world πŸ˜‰.....& i certainly care more abt my virtual buddies than my real ones!!!!πŸ˜†

cheers

❀️Kai❀️

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I second what Nishu, BB and Adi have said

My 2 cents,

Friendship is friendship "real or virtual" time will say, am glad i have blessed to have so many frnds around me, i think we shd be true to ourselves, if we r nice then why will the one in frnt of us not be fine..... Friendship is one of the strongest bond which has trust as one of the important ingrediants, we we need to trust, true time does strengthen the bond!! Friendship is one bond which u make, though destiny also plays a pivotal role!! So i believe

"True friendship lasts foreever no matter what, der might be ups and downs but at the end of the day, if ur true to yourself and dis beautiful relationship it lasts forever"

PS: wonderful topic ahmed

Luv,

Shagun

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Friendship is friendship "real or virtual" time will say, am glad i have blessed to have so many frnds around me, i think we shd be true to ourselves, if we r nice then why will the one in frnt of us not be fine.....

Quoting the bold part - "A relationship is a blend of two people.. If one is nice and the other is not, then thats not relationship"... One can do so much for the  other, but what if you dont get anything in return except for betrayal... Does that mean you are not true to them??

Read my siggy - "Good relations need just two people, one who can trust and the other who can understand"... Now I say I can understand, but I need someone who can trust me and be true to me, if Im true.. If one is and the other is not, then you dont need something called relationship.. Its better to stay alone..

You never know whats in others mind until the other mind is frank enough whether its real or virtual relationship, its relationship that counts...
Edited by Anuradha - 16 years ago
sonali653 thumbnail
The problem is that people are too afraid to reveal their identity on the net. So if the identity is hided, how can friendship exist? Friends accept you for who you are. If people hide who they are, its very difficult to continue...