Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

ranv_rules

ranv_rules

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Guys I had this dream last night…I thought that I'll post it here. The thing is I am having second thoughts coz it's been a long time since I wrote something so I'm posting the basic background of the fic and then plz tell me if I should write it or not. it is supposed to be a oneshot bt I dnt knw hw long it'll be.

Armaan, rahul and Atul are final year students in the Maulana azad Medical college.they are , obviously, the most favourite guys. Armaan has the image of a Casanova but he isn't exactly one. His heart beats for only one girl and that's ever since he first laid his eyes on her. She is , Riddhima Gupta.

Riddhima is a very studious girl . Her best friends are anjali and muskan.anjie is armaan's cousin and atul's gf. Muskan is Rahul's girlfriend. Ridz hates Armaan . whenever he asks her out, which is around five times a day, she turns him down.But armaan isn't the one to lose heart he keeps trying. Has been trying since the past five years. Now only four months are left for their Graduation, and he is desperate to win her coz like the entire college, including the faculty, he believes , that Riddhima was made for him and he for her.

So this is basically how they get together and how Riddhima realises her true feelings.

Edited by ranv_rules - 22 May 2008 at 4:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina123scorpio95sea_nyxcutiepreetPious_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why i hate to love you -part 10-PG 14" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranv_rules

ranv_rules

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged
14 views and no reply? Cry Cry
i think dat i should delete my post

Jodubai

Goldie

Jodubai

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 3:13am | IP Logged
don;t say that, just a sweet dream....very nice, it will be good if you continue....

ranv_rules

ranv_rules

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jodubai

don;t say that, just a sweet dream....very nice, it will be good if you continue....

the thing is when i sat to write i got other ideas in my mind too..so it's become really long. i don't know if it's good or not and i can't post something which isn't good

ranv_rules

ranv_rules

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i am posting part by part coz it's too long to be a one-shot.

ranv_rules

ranv_rules

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged

PART 1

Armaan always sat next to ridz in class.it was like that the seat next to her was reserved for him.nobody ever dared to look towards that seat. in class, ridz took notes, which Armaan never did. Taking notes was Rahul's work..so armaan always kept on troublaing Ridz in class and the teacher never said nething to him as he got really good marks, better than Riddhima.

Since the final exams were very near ridz was stdying outside in the college garden, to escape the commotion  and chaos that was always there inside.Unknowing tio her, armaan wlked upto where she was sitting under a tree, trying to memorize something.

Ar( armaan): hi jaan, how are you?

R( ridz): tumhare aane ae pehle tak, I was fine now I think im going to be sick.

Ar( ignores her): kya tumhare paas wali jagah khali hai?

R: haan.. aur yeh ( pointing to where she was sitting)wali bhi ho jayegi agar tum baithe toh

Ar( again ignores her): actually im fine standing only. Tumhara chehra better dikhta hai khade hoke.

Riddhima gets up and leaves.

Edited by ranv_rules - 22 April 2008 at 5:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95yongshincutiepreet

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
awwww....its so sweettt

ranv_rules

ranv_rules

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged

PART 2

In class armaan passed a note to Ridz.

Ar:  Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa lagaJaise khilta gulaabJaise shaayar ka khwaabJaise ujli kiranJaise van mein hiranJaise chaandni raatJaise naghme ki baatJaise mandir mein ho ek jalta diya

Ho ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga

Ridz read it and continued taking notes.she couldn't throw the note so she kept it in her register. Then she got another note.

Ar:Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.

another

Ar:Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

And another

Ar:I hope you know CPR, cuz you take my breath away!

And another

Ar: Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Just then the bell rang and ridz walked away ignoring Armaan but she took the notes with her.

Edited by ranv_rules - 22 April 2008 at 5:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95yongshin-wild-cutiepreet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top