Fan Fictions

“Echoes of the past”(PartIX) last part :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Hope u all r doign fineBig smile. Yes " Echoes of the past" is my next short story. This one isnt too short and if anyone gets bored of it and wants to blame someone for that... plzzz hold on to Golu LOL.. she has asked me to write a story long one this time she had said.... so maine kuch nahi kiya...Wink

About the story, it revolves around two charcters and obviosuly as the title suggest the echoes from their past will hold on to them. The story is very simple nothign different..just it has Bhoomi's touchEmbarrassed..hehe there r gogint o be poetic lines to interrupt u and disturb u.... If u dotn enjoy them u need to hold on to Jyothi LOL..maine kuch nahi kiya..Wink

The story will have few abusive words where obvisouly we r said we cant use them here ..not even the first letter to be written..btu u show the impact i need to..so just use **** to enbale the abusive words...

The story isnt having much of adult content as such but to a certain degree certain words which am not allowed to use here..dotn know I wanted to be better safe than get a tip from the modz so just have tried than above 15yrs shoudl read it... or else its ntohing offensive or offending ...my intentions r always clean Smile..

The story is just an attmept to go through an aspect which i havnt gone so far.. have writen stories before maraige, after marraige, love marraige, dream come true... so many sort of situation.... this one is oen more such a situation and the way two people go trhoguh it ... which invlves their past.

Will post the first part soon.. oh seasplash didnt write this one keepgin any one seirla in mind... but thats becoz I couldnt get any telly actor feel like to suit these charcters.. if u do feel who can play these parts to the perfect T do share it with me..Big smile

Thanks to my lovely friends Bini, Sara, San, Vandu, Rabia, Monika, Golu, Jyothi, Khubu, Juvnz, Sonali, Nida and all the otehr readers of my previous fanfic... ur encoruagment always makes me glad about my effort and I cherish it... thanks so much...really kidn of u all..Big smile

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 27 April 2008 at 11:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapistkirti123Liashnamonikaseth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "“Echoes of the past”(PartIX) last part :)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
welcome bach swetoooo waiting for new dhamaka Clap

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hi Nida,

dear am sure u havnt missed many..just a couple which ur dii San must have read.. this one is new for her as well... LOL so brand new one yeh hai..u came right on time...yaar Smile .. hope u had a great time... luv u dear..tc Hug

Hi Monika,
ehehhehe... Yup I am back with my next one... u guys not gettign bored of me na... Wink hehe dhamaka kya... ab kcuh kuch likhti hun... hope sarke upar se na jaye.... Confused .. will post the first part..soon
Big smile

jyothi_cool

IF-Rockerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

About the story, it revolves around two charcters and obviosuly as the title suggest the echoes from their past will hold on to them. The story is very simple nothign different..just it has Bhoomi's touchEmbarrassed..hehe there r gogint o be poetic lines to interrupt u and disturb u.... If u dotn enjoy them u need to hold on to Jyothi LOL..maine kuch nahi kiya..Wink

acha janab toh mujhe marwana chahati ho kya lo dosti mein jaan bhi kurban gr8 to know that u r starting a new fic cont soon

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Arey likho to part...

Yun tarsake mat jao...

Bas title bataya hai ab tak Cry Confused

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hi Jyothi dear....
Haii kitni achii ho.. mere liye jaan kurbaan .. haiii kya dosti hai.. Jaan tumhari lega kaun..main ussey apni kahani sunaa sunaa ke na mardalun LOL... will post the first part soon... Big smile

Oyeee meri pyaari Vandu,
intezaar kara rahi hun.. areeey yaar... I was just abotu to send kuch changes yaad agaye jaise ki spellign mistake and later part numbering nahi ki thi.. wahi karne beth gayi.. LOL ab posting the first part.. hope u like it.. Smile

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged

" Echoes of the past"

Part I

Early morning sitting on the bench is Vinay Shetty. Vinay is a Software Engineer working in Bangalore has just reached his native place and with luggage aside sitting on the bench and having a sip of coffee. He has come here to see the marriage proposal his parents have fixed for him. Vinay is introvert. He knows his parents have always made the right decision and they have never thought for themselves. Almost the marriage is fixed just the boy and girl meeting once is the only thing left.

My parents Amma & Appa

R life for me,

They have sacrificed so much

With a smile for me,

I can't give back their lost dreams

But do my duty as a son,

Till this date as well their want is

All the happiness for their son.

Holding the tray with the coffee cups is entering Supriya Sriram. She is a homeopath doctor. Dr. Supriya and Vinay both belong to the same native land. Supriya works in Bangalore in a reputed hospital under the guidance of very well known famous homeopath doctor. She comes with her mom and aunties besides her. Vinay's parents look at her and have a huge smile looking proudly at her. They are sure Vinay will say 'yes' and they know this is the perfect match. Supriya comes and sits while her aunts serve the coffee.

Girl coming with the coffee tray how filmy,

What to do this is the tradition continuing to be,

Families unite, as parents along with the couple agree,

Arrange marriage still has its charm to a large degree.

Vinay's parents tell him to look at Supriya, introducing that she has done her PhD in Pune, is interested in gardening as well. Vinay looks at her and Supriya too is introduced that Vinay has done his engineering in Delhi and is interested in music and fine arts. Supriya and Vinay's eyes meet. They suddenly look at each other in disbelief and again see properly to be assured. Yes! Both realize… indeed destiny has brought them here in such a situation.  Both r in deep thought, both can't smile nor can laugh at the jokes relatives r throwing at them…

How come we both r here in front,

Met loads of time never spoken or confront,

From all the girls'; destiny had to bring U,

What to say...How to disclose what I knew…

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapistnatashukirti123monikaseth

jyothi_cool

IF-Rockerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
wow a lovely part ant the lines were just perfect cont soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top