near by ~HaUnTeD pLaCeS~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged

hello paranormal friends

every city or town has some local haunted places which are very famous for its suspecious things and mysterious happenings and all....there are many stories also behind such places...

Smileso please share your near by mysterious and horrible-haunted places which may be some house,ground,garage or anything....

and if u got some experience regarding the place then share that also...would love to hearLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "near by ~HaUnTeD pLaCeS~" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged
well friends...i live in bhopal[city of lakes] Embarrassed
here we have a bunglow.....which is very famous n is known as BHOOT BANGLA...no1 lives there from about 25years..n whoever came to live..died with some un natural indicent..

the story behind is a scary n bit funnyone..will edit the post later ..with some experience of some known ones. Dead

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
omggggggggggggggg r u from bhopal i dont believe dis

my house is a haunted one with two lively bhoots gracie know them so well LOL

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hear in London, not sure

but in India, i think there is one inside my own house and i lately went to India came back yesterday, my dad saw something passing him at night and my cousin also saw something
They got rid of it, but then another came, i think its because some people are doing black magic as my cousin rejected the people for marrige Dead Dead

samz-14

samz-14

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
in london i tink deres sum haunted churches dat are abondend

Post Reply New Post

Go to top