Non Sun TV Serials

KKK Apr 21-24: Bala along Pach's path!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluegal

in the ending of ep 296, jeeva sings a song before leaving.. he actually sang this song: eshwara, vaanum mannum friendship kondathu unnal eshwara from the movie jodi i think LOLNo BG thats song from kanethire thondrinal-prasanth,simran,karan

actually i think priya should have been paired up with kirpani or kishan instead of vineeth LOLi too wish the same

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK Apr 21-24: Bala along Pach's path!! (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged
i think bala will wake up atleast now

the bandage act of vineeth was so funny yesderday LOL LOL

thanks ash

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

Originally posted by bluegal

in the ending of ep 296, jeeva sings a song before leaving.. he actually sang this song: eshwara, vaanum mannum friendship kondathu unnal eshwara from the movie jodi i think LOLNo BG thats song from kanethire thondrinal-prasanth,simran,karan oops wrong movie haha LOL

actually i think priya should have been paired up with kirpani or kishan instead of vineeth LOLi too wish the same

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
oh no,another luv story.i just thought he is possesive abt their friendship,now it shows beyond that Confused.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hm..I wouldn't call this love...but rather Bala is getting hurt time and time agian by Rags ignorance...pushing him to think negatively....but it might just be a black mail..although Bala seemed very serious about it....

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
no no its not love but bala is deeply hurt cause rags forgot others but not him

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Short Update:

1.Rags talk 2 bala & on seeing this pandi & pachai confused
            2.They ask her the reason 4 talking 2 thalai,she hesitantly says he blackmailed her saying he will do sumthing 2 him.
            3.she also adds,with this he will not be able 2 get her friendship,she will simply talk 2 him.
            4.Jeeva,terror,Gabriel all are gathered & Pt performing his speech(funny english).Gabriel get pissed & scolding PT 4 talking nonsense,terror & jeeva motivate Pt to continue his gr8 work.Gabriel leaves saying teacher's drama will not be done with this funny guy.Jeeva warns corres will surely dismiss pt & terror.
            5.Kishan & Kripani waiting with a rose 4 priya & she arrives.
            6.They want her 2 act with them 4 minsara kanavu story.she says she can't do,as corres wants them 2 do along with +2 boyz.
            7.kishan & kripani request her but she says i can do with either one of u & leave.
            8.+1 boyz with pt are taking foto(a reporter 4m a magazine take foto of them 2 publish in a newspaper 4 their victory in volleyball match)
            9.Priya tried contacting bala 4 this foto session but he didn't turn up.
            10.Bala comes just after the foto session & enquiring about photographers,but after knowing it is done without him,furiously warns them & left.
            11.+1 guyz gathered in Priya's house & discussing about bala's behaviour with Priya.she says we want 2 win,so we have 2 adjust with him.
            12.They all want 2 get rid of bala & move on.Priya tries 2 pacify saying bala will be left alone but they dismiss her advice & decide 2 move on without him in future.Priya luks confused & screen freezes.

Sorry abt this short update.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thanks kads

wish to know what bala's step will be next Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top