KKK Apr 21-24: Bala along Pach's path!! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by nallu

oh no,another luv story.i just thought he is possesive abt their friendship,now it shows beyond that 😕.
Hm..I wouldn't call this love...but rather Bala is getting hurt time and time agian by Rags ignorance...pushing him to think negatively....but it might just be a black mail..although Bala seemed very serious about it....
no no its not love but bala is deeply hurt cause rags forgot others but not him
Short Update:

1.Rags talk 2 bala & on seeing this pandi & pachai confused
            2.They ask her the reason 4 talking 2 thalai,she hesitantly says he blackmailed her saying he will do sumthing 2 him.
            3.she also adds,with this he will not be able 2 get her friendship,she will simply talk 2 him.
            4.Jeeva,terror,Gabriel all are gathered & Pt performing his speech(funny english).Gabriel get pissed & scolding PT 4 talking nonsense,terror & jeeva motivate Pt to continue his gr8 work.Gabriel leaves saying teacher's drama will not be done with this funny guy.Jeeva warns corres will surely dismiss pt & terror.
            5.Kishan & Kripani waiting with a rose 4 priya & she arrives.
            6.They want her 2 act with them 4 minsara kanavu story.she says she can't do,as corres wants them 2 do along with +2 boyz.
            7.kishan & kripani request her but she says i can do with either one of u & leave.
            8.+1 boyz with pt are taking foto(a reporter 4m a magazine take foto of them 2 publish in a newspaper 4 their victory in volleyball match)
            9.Priya tried contacting bala 4 this foto session but he didn't turn up.
            10.Bala comes just after the foto session & enquiring about photographers,but after knowing it is done without him,furiously warns them & left.
            11.+1 guyz gathered in Priya's house & discussing about bala's behaviour with Priya.she says we want 2 win,so we have 2 adjust with him.
            12.They all want 2 get rid of bala & move on.Priya tries 2 pacify saying bala will be left alone but they dismiss her advice & decide 2 move on without him in future.Priya luks confused & screen freezes.

Sorry abt this short update.
Thanks kads

wish to know what bala's step will be next 😉
Thanks Aish and Ambi for the updates 😃 Once again, I could not watch KKK this week either 😭

+1s scenes are such mokkai scenes, they would have never won that match against +2 of it wasnt for Bala and Vineeth and Rags..now they plan to ditch Bala... 😡 Hopefully Bala will never get involed with them again 😊
Thanks for the update Ambi....
It is time Bala leave the + 1 troop for good! These guys dont' seem to respect him, so he doesn't need to be around them anymore. Now that Rag's talking, he should feel a bit comfortable to be around his real friends, although he might get agitated everytime he sees Rags with Vineeth.....

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Thanks for the update Ambi....
It is time Bala leave the + 1 troop for good! These guys dont' seem to respect him, so he doesn't need to be around them anymore. Now that Rag's talking, he should feel a bit comfortable to be around his real friends, although he might get agitated everytime he sees Rags with Vineeth.....

No formalities dear.i completely agree with u,bala shd leave them 4 gud.