Fan Fictions

Bheegii Raat Sanam! Writer of the Week! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Akki?? or is it a real person this time Wink ?

~ Some one VERY real!!  Hinna's affair, but I know she is very serious about him!! Bless her!

absolutely the track when they first fall in love Embarrassed and second the Zaib track altho it was a little silly and unrealistic if u really think about it LOL

~ Same for me, when they first fell for each other..I was in love with the show, and the Zaib track is good as well, i think they could have done so much with that aspect of Angad..But the wedding track is my other favEmbarrassed Nhok JhoksLOL

ohhh...the post leap track,.....in fact i thought about writing a ff on it but decided against it Confused

~ Di, the 5 year one or 1 year one? Which ever, all us readers missed out on something, but after 'To Err' if you feel like it..please do! I'm a fanLOL

Dilip- in the beginning he used to take angad's side, even lashed out at Naina at times but later that whole avantika track and in the end trying to kill his son was absurd Ouch

~ Rushed endingDead

(Since many didOuch)~ What irritated you the most, Angad's 'Gussa' or Kripa habitof 'misinterpreting' things?~

Angad's ego and gussa Angry Kripa had no choice as she had lost trust in him after their 1 st breakup Cry

'Ehsaas' or 'The Bet' which one would you read again..even though you have written them?LOL

The BET as Ehsaas is aa medical ff again...so i don't want to overload u with medicine LOL

~ hehe Ok, I wouldn't mind though, but 'The Bet' sounds more interesting, I can see the Old Angad from the title..and sorry I haven't been able to comment on 'To Err'Embarrassed Planning to catch up on ff's this weekned..since 2maro..theres no school..i cna get more work donePartyLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bheegii Raat Sanam! Writer of the Week! (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vallanki

IF-Rockerz

vallanki

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vallanki

I came with questions.

yeh tho essays ho gaye LOL can u give me some which need short answers. i was always bad at writing essay type of answers in school Confused Let me try nevertheless in my way LOL

1. Write a short story with Arman-Ridhima-Angad-Kripa..kyph concept

Armaan= Josh's character

Riddhima= Aaliyah's character and of course AK are AK

2. If you re-write Mixed doubles and Tumhari amanat what roles you give to AR-AK together in both stories?

well Armaan would be Nishant, angad's friend and Riddhima would be Kanan, Nishant's GF in Mixed doubles. In TA- hmmm...Armaan would be Shabd and Riddhima would be Mishty because i would really like to see Karan and Neha together one day Embarrassed Big smile

3. Re-write maayka with AR-AK..short story..concept shd be the same like in original show. who plays what role

Shabd=Angad
Mahi=Kripa
Veer=Armaan
Soni=Riddhima

.4. How about AR-AK cross marry..Arman-Kripa, Angad-Ridhima..in your "To Err.." ff ..how it would be possible..write brief twist which makes them bound to this relation.

that would be very interesting. main tho likh bhi doon par aap sab AK aur AR fan mujhey maar doge LOL

5. If DMG is reshot by kyph crew how the show would be? Give character sketches, what role who plays, the story line.

Arman=Angad

Riddhima=Kripa

Anjali=Mishti

Dr Gupta=Dilip

Atul=Kartik

Rahul=Prithvi

Muskaan=Anita LOL

After getting answers to these questions I give more.. Embarrassed

Essays kahan yaar! I asked SHORT story onlyEmbarrassed where is the twist..b/w AR-AK in "To ERR is human"?? I want what twist you would bring if....if...if AR-AK has to marry their friends' love interest...fans ka maar nahin khaogi..this is short story not real ff from uWink

Poor Arman ko josh banadiya in kyph with new actors... but nice jodi and Arman is perfect for JoshClap

DMG mushkan...with anittahClapPoor Angad has to act as her mangetar/loverLOL

more tommorrow or night..

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

I came with questions. yeh tho essays ho gaye LOL can u give me some which need short answers. i was always bad at writing essay type of answers in school Confused Let me try nevertheless in my way LOL 1. Write a short story with Arman-Ridhima-Angad-Kripa..kyph concept Armaan= Josh's character Riddhima= Aaliyah's character and of course AK are AK 2. If you re-write Mixed doubles and Tumhari amanat what roles you give to AR-AK together in both stories? well Armaan would be Nishant, angad's friend and Riddhima would be Kanan, Nishant's GF in Mixed doubles. In TA- hmmm...Armaan would be Shabd and Riddhima would be Mishty because i would really like to see Karan and Neha together one day Embarrassed Big smile 3. Re-write maayka with AR-AK..short story..concept shd be the same like in original show. who plays what role Shabd=Angad Mahi=Kripa Veer=Armaan Soni=Riddhima .4. How about AR-AK cross marry..Arman-Kripa, Angad-Ridhima..in your "To Err.." ff ..how it would be possible..write brief twist which makes them bound to this relation. that would be very interesting. main tho likh bhi doon par aap sab AK aur AR fan mujhey maar doge LOL 5. If DMG is reshot bykyph crew how the show would be? Give character sketches, what role who plays, the story line. Arman=Angad Riddhima=Kripa Anjali=Mishti Dr Gupta=Dilip Atul=Kartik Rahul=Prithvi Muskaan=Anita LOL After getting answers to these questions I give more.. Embarrassed

Essays kahan yaar! I asked SHORT story onlyEmbarrassedwhere is the twist..b/w AR-AK in "To ERR is human"?? I want what twist you wouldbring if....if...if AR-AK has to marry their friends' love interest...fans ka maar nahin khaogi..this is short story not real ff from uWink

yaar right now they are brother-sister (armaan-kripa) so can't get married really Confused

Poor Arman ko josh banadiya in kyph with new actors... but nice jodi and Arman is perfect for JoshClap

DMG mushkan...with anittahClapPoor Angad has to act as her mangetar/loverLOL

more tommorrow or night..

~*~kom@l~*~

Groupbie

~*~kom@l~*~

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
hey bheegi dii
CONGRATULATION Clap Clap Clap you truly deserved it....keep up the great work dear....now the questions.....

1) What else do you write other than ff?

2) Who else read your work outside IF?

3) When did you start writing?

4) What do you like most about AK? AR?

5) What do you do in your free time?(lol couldn't think of anything else LOL)

i think that's about it for now....

once again congrats....i hope you get what whatever you desire for....and have a great and fantastic life ahead...

Komal<3

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*~kom@l~*~

hey bheegi dii
CONGRATULATION Clap Clap Clap you truly deserved it....keep up the great work dear....now the questions.....

thanks komal...i appreciate u reading my ffs

1) What else do you write other than ff? writing ffs is just a hobby...outside i have a regular life with a job, home, kids , friends etc like all of us. I don't write anything else...kahan time hai? Big smile

i started writing on another forum about 1.5 years ago but posted them on IF a year ago. Currently I just post it on this forum and KSG's forum

3) When did you start writing? November 2006

4) What do you like most about AK? AR? theur passion, chemistry and love for each other( even when they are fighting Wink )

5) What do you do in your free time?(lol couldn't think of anything else LOL) i wish i did have more free time Big smile

once again congrats....i hope you get what whatever you desire for....and have a great and fantastic life ahead...

awww...thanks 4 ur best wishes Smile
Komal<3

~*~kom@l~*~

Groupbie

~*~kom@l~*~

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*~kom@l~*~

hey bheegi dii

thanks komal...i appreciate u reading my ffs

1) What else do you write other than ff? writing ffs is just a hobby...outside i have a regular life with a job, home, kids , friends etc like all of us. I don't write anything else...kahan time hai? Big smile  awww.....i m just in high school so i have a lot of time...lol....but sometimes its less

i started writing on another forum about 1.5 years ago but posted them on IF a year ago. Currently I just post it on this forum and KSG's forum which is the other forum.....i want read ff on that forum to......can PM me the links if possible

3) When did you start writing? November 2006

4) What do you like most about AK? AR? theur passion, chemistry and love for each other( even when they are fighting Wink )

5) What do you do in your free time?(lol couldn't think of anything else LOL) i wish i did have more free time Big smile  oh i know how its is with kids and family.....my mom doesn't get time for herself even though me and my brother are quite older

awww...thanks 4 ur best wishes Smile
Komal<3

Edited by ~*~kom@l~*~ - 23 April 2008 at 8:24pm

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Congratulations, bheegi! Smile
You are the most deserving of this title! In fact you are Writer of this Section, Im sure, with ur prolific output! Clap Clap

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Congratulations, bheegi! Smile
You are the most deserving of this title! In fact you are Writer of this Section, Im sure, with ur prolific output! Clap Clap

thanks Pallavi...a comppliment from an extremely talented writer means a lot to me...thanks again Smile Smile Smile

Edited by bheegi - 24 April 2008 at 4:15am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top