Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Bheegii Raat Sanam! Writer of the Week! (Page 6)

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I came with questions.

1. Write a short story with Arman-Ridhima-Angad-Kripa..kyph concept

2. If you re-write Mixed doubles and Tumhari amanat what roles you give to AR-AK together in both stories?

3. Re-write maayka with AR-AK..short story..concept shd be the same like in original show. who plays what role .

4. How about AR-AK cross marry..Arman-Kripa, Angad-Ridhima..in your "To Err.." ff ..how it would be possible..write brief twist which makes them bound to this relation.

5. If DMG is reshot by kyph crew how the show would be? Give character sketches, what role who plays, the story line.

After getting answers to these questions I give more.. Embarrassed

Edited by vallanki - 23 April 2008 at 9:03am
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Stunnerz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by **~SoniHinnU~**

Heylooo bheegi...bak 2 grill u...this task is easier LOL!!!

Write a few sentences about what u think of meeee Embarrassed LOL

Good to see u back with the grill...so are u going to read the books i wrote about??

What do I think about U? Good question

1. UR very sweet, friendly and always happy

2. U like to see evryone happy too...kisi ka dilnahin dukha sakti tum

3. Ur a true friend- otherwise u would have not given up ur true love, Ranbir for ur best friend Ouma....dosti ho tho aisi Clap

4. UR emotional as u cried a lot in U Me and Hum

5. U have very high expectations from the guy u wanna marry...ladki aise aadmi is duniya mein tho milte nahin hain- good looking, romantic, successful, cook well, pamper their wives, not egoistic, love their wives unconditionally- if u find one, let me know. I will definitely want to meet him Big smile

6. Last but not the least- u know how to keep ur didis happy Wink

awwww bheeguuuuuu....must say u know me pretty welll....all of em are right except the first oneeeeEmbarrassed and ju forgot to add.....me ish beryyyy angry aswell, aur menu sharam bhi bohat aati haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed especially around boyssssEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Okay another question, on ur number 1 fans request (matlab meinnn...aur kaunLOLLOL) could u be able to write another story like Mixed Doubles, but this time make Zaib a REAL person, since I really loved ZK romance in that storyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
~ Thank you di, and I have never been able to watch DTPH all the way through..never..and I've attempted 4 times i thinkLOL..I just lose my interest when Karishma leaves, but the music is great and I've seen the ending. One day I will make sure I watch  it all the way through!LOL
~ Anyways, yeah the Gangster tracks a amazing songs and the film too is not that bad, good twist at the end..haha..I'm guessing you know the 'raaz' behind my UsernameLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Di

3. Ur a true friend- otherwise u would have not given up ur true love, Ranbir for ur best friend Ouma....dosti ho tho aisi Clap

~ I agree and disagree!!LOL Hinna is a true friend, like i said many times, I've known soo many people through IF but Hinna is the one I've still managed to keep talking too...EmbarrassedLOL but the 'true love' bit..i don't agree onLOL...Hinna's true love is someone elseLOL Someone who has been there way before Ranbir came into the pictureWinkLOL and I hope he will always be there for Hinnzy.

~ Anyways more ques!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

~ Which track of kyph do you like most? ...E.g..When they first fall in love..Kripa destroying Angad..Wedding track...Dubai??

~ If you could re-write one track, which one and why?LOL

~ Any character you feel, should have not turned negative? (Since many didOuch)

~ What irritated you the most, Angad's 'Gussa' or Kripa habitof 'misinterpreting' things?

~ 'Ehsaas' or 'The Bet' which one would you read again..even though you have written them?LOL (So i know..which one i should read , once exams are done.)

~ Have fun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ Oii..hinnzy..you know that paragraph you want me to write..haha..go to our bday topics..i swear i wrote like 20 essays..on us..LOLLOLLOL

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
awwwww Oumzyyyy ju are toooo shweeeetttt...my best best best friend on If everrrr......Love juuuu and I hope ju get ur Mr.D sooon tooo!!! lmao
and love ju too Bheeguuuu!!!
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
oumzyyy i told u beforeee read Faasle, then Ehsaas!!!:D
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallanki

I came with questions.

yeh tho essays ho gaye LOL can u give me some which need short answers. i was always bad at writing essay type of answers in school Confused Let me try nevertheless in my way LOL

1. Write a short story with Arman-Ridhima-Angad-Kripa..kyph concept

Armaan= Josh's character

Riddhima= Aaliyah's character and of course AK are AK

2. If you re-write Mixed doubles and Tumhari amanat what roles you give to AR-AK together in both stories?

well Armaan would be Nishant, angad's friend and Riddhima would be Kanan, Nishant's GF in Mixed doubles. In TA- hmmm...Armaan would be Shabd and Riddhima would be Mishty because i would really like to see Karan and Neha together one day Embarrassed Big smile

3. Re-write maayka with AR-AK..short story..concept shd be the same like in original show. who plays what role

Shabd=Angad
Mahi=Kripa
Veer=Armaan
Soni=Riddhima

.4. How about AR-AK cross marry..Arman-Kripa, Angad-Ridhima..in your "To Err.." ff ..how it would be possible..write brief twist which makes them bound to this relation.

that would be very interesting. main tho likh bhi doon par aap sab AK aur AR fan mujhey maar doge LOL

5. If DMG is reshot bykyph crew how the show would be? Give character sketches, what role who plays, the story line.

Arman=Angad

Riddhima=Kripa

Anjali=Mishti

Dr Gupta=Dilip

Atul=Kartik

Rahul=Prithvi

Muskaan=Anita LOL

After getting answers to these questions I give more.. Embarrassed

Edited by bheegi - 23 April 2008 at 4:36pm
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

~ Thank you di, and I have never been able to watch DTPH all the way through..never..and I've attempted 4 times i thinkLOL..I just lose my interest when Karishma leaves, but the music is great and I've seen the ending.

actually i did not like karishma in the movie. i enjoyed the madhuri parts...i am a big MD fan as u can tell LOL

One day I will make sure I watch it all the way through!LOL~ Anyways, yeah the Gangster tracks a amazing songs and the film too is not that bad, good twist at the end..haha..I'm guessing you know the 'raaz' behind my UsernameLOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by <span>Di</span>

~ I agree and disagree!!LOL Hinna is a true friend, like i said many times, I've known soo many people through IF but Hinna is the one I've still managed to keep talking too...EmbarrassedLOL but the 'true love' bit..i don't agree onLOL...Hinna's true love is someone elseLOL

Akki?? or is it a real person this time Wink ?

Someone who has been there way before Ranbir came into the pictureWinkLOL and I hope he will always be there for Hinnzy.~ Anyways more ques!!Big smileBig smileBig smile~

Which track of kyph do you like most? ...E.g..When they first fall in love..Kripa destroying Angad..Wedding track...Dubai??~

absolutely the track when they first fall in love Embarrassed and second the Zaib track altho it was a little silly and unrealistic if u really think about it LOL

If you could re-write one track, which one and why?

ohhh...the post leap track,.....in fact i thought about writing a ff on it but decided against it Confused

LOL~ Any character you feel, should have not turned negative?

Dilip- in the beginning he used to take angad's side, even lashed out at Naina at times but later that whole avantika track and in the end trying to kill his son was absurd Ouch

(Since many didOuch)~ What irritated you the most, Angad's 'Gussa' or Kripa habitof 'misinterpreting' things?~

Angad's ego and gussa Angry Kripa had no choice as she had lost trust in him after their 1 st breakup Cry

'Ehsaas' or 'The Bet' which one would you read again..even though you have written them?LOL

The BET as Ehsaas is aa medical ff again...so i don't want to overload u with medicine LOL (So i know..which one i should read , once exams are done.)~ Have fun!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ Oii..hinnzy..you know that paragraph you want me to write..haha..go to our bday topics..i swear i wrote like 20 essays..on us..LOLLOLLOL

reserved

Edited by bheegi - 23 April 2008 at 4:50pm
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bheegi

Heylooo bheegi...bak 2 grill u...this task is easier LOL!!!

Write a few sentences about what u think of meeee Embarrassed LOL

Good to see u back with the grill...so are u going to read the books i wrote about??

What do I think about U? Good question

1. UR very sweet, friendly and always happy

2. U like to see evryone happy too...kisi ka dilnahin dukha sakti tum

4. UR emotional as u cried a lot in U Me and Hum

5. U have very high expectations from the guy u wanna marry...ladki aise aadmi is duniya mein tho milte nahin hain- good looking, romantic, successful, cook well, pamper their wives, not egoistic, love their wives unconditionally- if u find one, let me know. I will definitely want to meet him Big smile

6. Last but not the least- u know how to keep ur didis happy Wink
awwww bheeguuuuuu....must say u know me pretty welll....all of em are right except the first oneeeeEmbarrassed and ju forgot to add.....me ish beryyyy angry aswell, aur menu sharam bhi bohat aati haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed especially around boyssssEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOkay another question, on ur number 1 fans request (matlab meinnn...aur kaunLOLLOL) could u be able to write another story like Mixed Doubles, but this time make Zaib a REAL person, since I really loved ZK romance in that storyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He he Hinuuu...I can tell people by what they don't say rather than what they say Wink Agar tumhein gussa aata hai tho achcha hai usey apne online friends ke saamne mat nikaalo. I strongly believe in leaving anger and stress at home when one comes to the forums. the forums are for fun rather than taking out ur pent up emotions...so u r a good girl and mature enough to do that Clap Clap

Another ZK story? with naughty Zaib and sharmilee Kripa?? LOL Let me think...i hate to be repititive but will think about it Wink Thanks for being such a loyal reader....love ya hinuuuu

Go to top