Fan Fictions

Bheegii Raat Sanam! Writer of the Week! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Wooooooo!! Congrats di!!!ClapClapClap Hope you have a wonderful week and this could not go to anyone better, totally deserved!! Hope you have loads fun and I only started reading you fan fics recently but I love your writing, its unlike anyone else's i have read, so keep up the orignality and the amazing stories.
~ I love the Turtleneck too, haha I might read it again sometimeLOLLOL anyways to the questions!
~ Right, you said some of your inspiration comes from YashRaj films, which one is your fav and why?
~ From all the ff's you hae written which would you like to see made as a movie, featuring Neha and Iqbal?LOL
~ Any other couple you like apart from AK? (Not just Indian Television, but films Holly/Bolly)LOL
~ Any reason why your usernam is 'Bheegi'

~ Can't think of anymoreLOL Enjoy the week di and you are wonderful personHugHugHug Love you Sangeeta Di.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bheegii Raat Sanam! Writer of the Week! (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Madz...that's sweet of u to place me on the hot seat this week...u are definitely a very organized mod and keeps things rolling on this forum...3 cheers for Madz/dark love Clap Clap

Please fill out the following form:

Name: well u all know now...Sangeeta

Birthday: May 17

Profession: as u said in medical field

Hobbies: movies, music (mainly desi), tennis, reading and now writing Smile

Favorite color: lilac, red

How I got started with IF: Googling for old KYPH episodes

My Favorite section(s) on IF: Fanfiction, KYPH (in old days) and now DMg forum

Why I visit the FF section: mainly to post my ffs. I am sorry i have not been able to read a lot of wonderful ffs due to time constraint. There are so many talented writers on this forum. One day, i will read all the good ffs when i have time

My favorite FF's:As i said, i have read only a few

Here are a few i have liked;

Vallanki- Ek gharelu kahani (loved the cultural aspect of it)

Pallavi- Bhalobasha (loved the whole bengali set up)

mitu- innocent love (i hopr she has posted it here)

I have read parts of Shalini's Valentine ff and faiza's ff...they both are awesome writers/

I still have to read Monu's ff....she is an up and coming writer Clap

My favorite FF writers: Vallanki,pallavi, Shalini, Faiza, Rabia (I read the intro of ur hazaar khwaishen and loved the concept)

How I got started on writing FF's: I was a member of another forum where we all discussed KYPH. Vallanki and another wonderfyl writer, Hafsa inspired me to try my hand at writing. After all the wonderful comments and responses, i became a writing addict LOL and now I feel even rehab will not work LOL

My best friend(s) on IF:too many to count Big smile

Thanks again madz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaanixx

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Oumaaaa...koi ache sawaal dhoondne theee...me already knows the answers to most of thoseeee...she told us alreadyROFLROFL

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmagic4u

CONGRAGULATIONS, and celebrations, na na na nananana....PartyYou're one of the most deserving people for this di!ClapClapClapAn AMAZING, TALENTED writer,A THOUGHTFUL, PHILOSOPHICAL person, and A CARING, SWEET Di!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWill most definitely come back to grill, questions need time and thought, so be ready, muahahahaWinkLoads of Hugs,ShaliniHug

lots of hugs to u too Shalini...ur one of the most loyal readers of my ffs. i am always amazed how u remember so many details of my ffs which even i don't remember. UR comments are always thoughtful and insightful. I also love the way u write...u have a wonderful imagination and sense of humor. Thanks for calling me philospohical and thoughful- i think with time, age and experience we all get there Smile

Thanks again Smile Smile

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

Congratulations Bheegi...!!! Clap I agree u truely deserve to be the writer of the week...actually soemwhere may be writer of the fanfic section...
aww...thanks a lot bhoomi...i see ur name a lot on the ff section. I am glad we finally connected. I have heard ur a wonderful short story writer...i will def check out ur stories...thanks again

Big smile I kept hearifn a lot og good reviews about ur fanfic.. as am also writign i didnt get mcuh time to go through all.. I did read few parts of ur fanfic based on kripa n Angad...and loved the way ur flow in writign goes... its liek excellent way we can visualise it....
Clap

Not Sangeeta.. (oh i am glad to get to know ur name) Sangeeta Bheegi souds better Wink Bheegi... even i would love to kow few things..

LOL LOL i think more people know me as bheegi now than my real name LOL
Q. What you prefer typign the story on the comp or writing it down on paper as soon as u get a graet idea?

typing any day Smile i think i have forgotten how to write on paper now LOL

Q. When was the first time you wrote a story and how was the first response?

about a year and a half ago on another forum. I made a lot of friends on that forum and they all encouraged me to write. vallanki finally told me to post my ffs on IF one day...and here i am

Q. Does you family read ur story what i their reaction?

no way...my kids are too young for these stories, my hubby does not like fiction and i would be too embarrassed if my parents read them

Q. You choose the stars and later start the story or choose the story and later fit in who can play the part?

most of my ffs are about AK...but i alter their characters based on the story i have thought of

Q. Tell me one thing which makes u smile on IF?

wonderful readers and their lovely comments.If i can impart even one message through my stories, i feel it was all worth the effort.

Now if u ask me what makes me frown? LOL - negativity and resentment makes me walk away Wink

Congratulations.. and keep writign and am sure u have loads of readers who just r amazed withur abundance talent.. Big smile [ color=red] thanks once again bhoomi....lovely questions

Edited by bheegi - 22 April 2008 at 10:27am

dreamer_dreams

IF-Rockerz

dreamer_dreams

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
congrats

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Congrtas sangeeta , i am happy bec you desrev this sear very well Clap

1. your fav holiday place.

2. your fav food.

3. your first thought about kyph jodi.

4. after this great ff what you plan for us .

lots of love & best wishes form monika Clap

Edited by monikaseth - 22 April 2008 at 10:50am

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima791

congrats sweety Clap very well deserved Clap Embarrassed

thanks Rima...i know i can always count on u Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top