Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

KNI Apr 21 -24: Divya slaps MA!!! (Page 3)

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Agree with ya all on his new hairstyle... I really liked his old one too, especially, near the beginning of KNI! But this one seriously looks weird..... I can't wait to see what happened today...I seriously want Divya to leave the village....taht is the only way to separate Sakthi from that devil MA - after all MA won't leave Sakthi.........and most importantly the boring atmosphere.

I wonder if they'll ever go back to Singapore...but i really want them to. Those episodes are really a pleasure to watch...i still watch (from bluugal's youtube channel Tongue - thanks BG) them when i get bored with the news ones...

Let us hope for the best...or else i'll prolly stop watching it all together

bluegal Goldie
bluegal
bluegal

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kadhambari

oh no,shakti luks like chappani in the latter.divya will surely divorce him for this hairstyle,forget about MA.

lol kadhambari that was a good one LOL

aisha, i also sometime go back and watch those scenes in singapore (as i connect with it lol) haha LOL their scenes were so cute and nice!

MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I'm just in the middle of watching KNI....God Sakthi will never learn..........It is time Divya leave...seriously....he keeps hurting Divya by talking that MA....I was expecting him not to talk to her it is soo Dead...

will update soon though....
annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Aish,
I'm happy tht Divya slapped MA(so sad tht i cud'nt watch. But its not enough. Shakthi seem to be obsessed with MA. I seriously dont understnd his feelngs for MA. I think Shakthi is to be blamed for this crisis. Y does he want to touch MA.
He takes Divya's hand and MA's hand the sameway. I dont see any diff.

MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I'm really happy that Divya slapped her, but I'm pretty sure that Sakthi will react to this... his so called anbu kalantha paasam for MA will make him fight with Divya, over her slapping MA. If this were to happen, i'd so want Divya to just take off....but I wonder if she'll just call it it, and leave or if she'll withstand this whole mess...
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by annoo

Hi Aish,
I'm happy tht Divya slapped MA(so sad tht i cud'nt watch. But its not enough. Shakthi seem to be obsessed with MA. I seriously dont understnd his feelngs for MA. I think Shakthi is to be blamed for this crisis. Y does he want to touch MA.
He takes Divya's hand and MA's hand the sameway. I dont see any diff

Exactly!  if he cares so much about her, he can just express via some calming words...he doesn't have to touch her!!!  Too late...he's already done it too many times, but he shouldn't be justifying it like he did earlier (the initial fight b/w him and our darling Divya)..I think the script writer is just messing with our heads.....

annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Kadhambari and BG, I agree with u. This hair style doesnt suit Shakthi.
I miss the Singapore/Chennai episodes.
annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Somehow Shakthi's character itself has changed. Remember when they were in Singapore, Shakthi was the who used compromise first. He had lesser ego when compared to Divya. Now he doesnt seem to care abt Divya's feelings.
What Shakthi did is real cheating. Will he touch MA the sameway in front of Divya? So he behaves diff in front of Divya and in her absence he woos MA.
Either something wrong with the writer or Shakthi's character itself is bad. 1st Ashwini,now MA. Both of them hav challanged to get married to him.

Go to top