KNI Apr 21 -24: Divya slaps MA!!! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
thanks aisha for the updates 😃

im getting bored of this serial already ever since shakti & divya stepped intp shakti's village!

and one more thing, shakti's new hairstyle sucks together with his half shaven moustache 🤢 he looks like some nerd now (he reminds me of old time kamalhassan looks lol). i still prefer his coiffed hairstyle.

i think the serial would be much better off with sri,divya & shakti in singapore. even aishwarya is cool but muthalagu spoils the serial, sorry to say that but its a fact.

one thing i notice is shakti is aware that being with muthalgu makes everyone incomfortable so why is he doing it continuously???? wake up shakti! dump that MA and go back to singapore with divya! argh 😡
this is the old shakti style

and this is new shakti style

which one you all prefer?
ya BG why he changed hairstyle i don't like it 😕

thanks ash

Originally posted by nallu

ya BG why he changed hairstyle i don't like it 😕

thanks ash

imagine him combing that hairstyle and later going to MA's house to eat 🤢

how about he wears pattu veshti and pattu shirt than he can take over his dad's position (i hope this don't happen)

oh no,shakti luks like chappani in the latter.divya will surely divorce him for this hairstyle,forget about MA.

Agree with ya all on his new hairstyle... I really liked his old one too, especially, near the beginning of KNI! But this one seriously looks weird..... I can't wait to see what happened today...I seriously want Divya to leave the village....taht is the only way to separate Sakthi from that devil MA - after all MA won't leave Sakthi.........and most importantly the boring atmosphere.

I wonder if they'll ever go back to Singapore...but i really want them to. Those episodes are really a pleasure to watch...i still watch (from bluugal's youtube channel 😛 - thanks BG) them when i get bored with the news ones...

Let us hope for the best...or else i'll prolly stop watching it all together

Originally posted by kadhambari

oh no,shakti luks like chappani in the latter.divya will surely divorce him for this hairstyle,forget about MA.

lol kadhambari that was a good one 😆

aisha, i also sometime go back and watch those scenes in singapore (as i connect with it lol) haha 😆 their scenes were so cute and nice!

I'm just in the middle of watching KNI....God Sakthi will never learn..........It is time Divya leave...seriously....he keeps hurting Divya by talking that MA....I was expecting him not to talk to her it is soo 🤢...

will update soon though....
Hi Aish,
I'm happy tht Divya slapped MA(so sad tht i cud'nt watch. But its not enough. Shakthi seem to be obsessed with MA. I seriously dont understnd his feelngs for MA. I think Shakthi is to be blamed for this crisis. Y does he want to touch MA.
He takes Divya's hand and MA's hand the sameway. I dont see any diff.

I'm really happy that Divya slapped her, but I'm pretty sure that Sakthi will react to this... his so called anbu kalantha paasam for MA will make him fight with Divya, over her slapping MA. If this were to happen, i'd so want Divya to just take off....but I wonder if she'll just call it it, and leave or if she'll withstand this whole mess...