something you wanted truly!

Posted: 16 years ago
Hellooo!πŸ˜‰ Ok so now here is something different. All u have to do is share something about yourself. You only have to answer this question.
In any point of you life was there something that you truly wanted but couldnt get it cuz of some reason??

Thatz it! so enjoy and share you feelings to us!πŸ˜‰

love,
Vidhi😳

Great topic πŸ‘

Once i went 2 the mall with my sis...and i saw the perfect...i mean PERFECT, skinny jeans...and i could not get it cuz they did not have it in my size πŸ˜” i was so sad!...and so when ever i go 2 Old Navy 2 shop i think of those jeans 😳 (OMG! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i am talking about shopping AGAIN πŸ˜† ...sorry,]i can't help it😳 )

xoxo
-Lara 😊
lmao!! i know how u feel lara! i know same hurr but it was not about jeanz it waz about a cute skirt! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by soni_gal

lmao!! i know how u feel lara! i know same hurr but it was not about jeanz it waz about a cute skirt! πŸ˜†

oh!πŸ˜†the skirt did not fit?!πŸ˜†
once in a life, i want to be a part of our national players of teniss and i worked really hard for it but at the same i have to complete my studies as well. so i choose studies first and give my total attention to it but lost a chance to bcom a teniss star. 😭 😭 and now i am a teniss coach so that i give as better training to my students as possible and they bcom a star soon like Sania mirza πŸ˜›
i want tO get back my previOus mObile phOne again... rite nOw!!! 😑 😑
I want to be a small kid again...wo kaagas ki kasti or baarish kaa paani.... πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 15 years ago
hehe.. i can feel all of u guys pain! and no lara the skirt waz too short!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I want the braclet that i saw at old navy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 i will get that braclet some how! 😈 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fly2me

I want the braclet that i saw at old navy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 i will get that braclet some how! 😈 πŸ˜†

hehe... im sure u will!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰