Prem -Heer Convo today was too cute!

Posted: 16 years ago

Ok, I dont know if it was only me today, but we again would have had to sit through a PH Olympics race if Ekta's creative didnt have a light bulb strike in their heads saying "Enough already, the viewers are waiting"πŸ˜†

So, todays PH convo, I had a totally diff thought with Heer going to Prem all angry and all, but than later, I kinda found it cute though, seeing it was Prem running after Heer, rather than Heer walking up and giving a bashan( BTW, she also did that) but I didnt really mind her bashan though I was toooo much into PH chemistry that who cares about bhashans?πŸ˜†

I kinda felt it was at points romantic and cute, with a quite girl like Heer speaking upπŸ˜‰

yes it was great scene and the way he saied tum wahi ladki hoona naaah 😳 and after that he holds her handd it was a great scene πŸ‘ and great acting
i loved the scenes....
i am totally happy that heer fight for rights this is a new shade of heer at least we might not see her crying like prachi does....

i love heer....she is so sweet and shy but yet she has braveness in her....

prem no comments he is totally hot and passionate...heer is lucky but in future i am worried because prem will go through the same pain of what all kekta heroes went through the "devdas mode"i hope prem doesn't go that way....

even i was so into PH chemistry then bhasans
ohh i cant wait to watch it ^^^ u r so right about speaking up unlike prachi!!
I wouldn't call it as cute. According to me it was emotionally strong and showed that he was there to support her and take her pain. It was a great episode worth watching. It proved how much he cared about her without even knowing that she is HEER the girl whom he is acutally supposed to get married to. It was a great episode.
Yeah....I like today's epi too!! I mean she actually spoke up...it takes Ekta's other girls ages to speak up!! πŸ˜†..but today's epi was really good...I loved the way she told everything to Prem w/o any hesitations..u go gurl!! 😎
i felt the conversation was to the point.. which is a nice first conversation to have....but i was shocked that it actually happened...as i was all ready to cheer them up for another Olympics race..i wanted prem to win this time πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by purplewater

i felt the conversation was to the point.. which is a nice first conversation to have....but i was shocked that it actually happened...as i was all ready to cheer them up for another Olympics race..i wanted prem to win this time πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ok he did run a bit n was able to stop her....still there was no official race
Totaaly! I bet you anything there was a new creative on the team! πŸ˜† loved it! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by mz.jess

Totaaly! I bet you anything there was a new creative on the team! πŸ˜† loved it! πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† yarr gud oneπŸ˜†πŸ€£

even i also thought now the gun will make a BANG noise and then will start heer's marathon againπŸ˜† but i was so happy that she didnt run n was walking even she didnt gave response to prem when he told her to stop😳.. oww attitude hunπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...   n the scene 😍 i m still in the 9th cloud😳 koi mujhe neeche karooooo πŸ˜†.. n the way he hold her hand ☺️☺️☺️i neva thought ekta mai will make their meeting this fast😳