Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Harshad FC ~ The only PREM in our life~

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

welcome01.gif

THE ONLY PREM IN OUR LIFE

Our 13th FC is dedicated to the only love of our life ''PREM''

Prem...a man of strong convictions and a giver by nature.

He is the pillar of strength for the entire family.

Good looking, well spoken and has a great sense of humor.

Everyone looks up to Prem during the time of any crises as he has a solution for anything and everything

Prem is a man any girl would want to marry.

He is an ideal son, brother, husband and person with a heart of gold.

Prem is a single thread that binds the entire family and has a unique ability to be a fun loving prankster as well as a responsible human being.

4.gif

Edited by delo - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail

077.gif

delo thumbnail

2v.gif  2v.gif

delo thumbnail

showinglove2.gif

delo thumbnail

325802hdn1ckwd43.gif 

Daisy - delo

Yojana - angelic eye

Swati - lrllike

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Vandana - togepe30

camila_rocks                                        

Zee - farislove

Preeti - CINDRELLA      

Anupama - anu_2701

Prerna - Prenz~13    

Pooja - mahek-e-gulab

Ranju - ranjitha        

Rabi - cute_rabi

Subha - subha2601    

Kanak - tere_bin

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

Mansi - *mansibhatia*     

Samreen - friskysam

Mannu - master_blaster

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

lulu_gr81989

Fariha - fariha17

Mehrun - anam_mehrun

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

*~Anjali~

Shivani - delhi_princess

Rajeev Ki Heer

Bluff_princess 

koolkat

qazi_luv       

ANKESH

nram     

shrutibali

~rahul ki rani~      

sameen

doly_455

lrl-fan

crazy_heenz

sheejk

amrita2206        

silent_girl

pardesi-mem        

magicalmelody

tuba5 

smartrockstar

luckylips4 

uxen10

neha_rsw    

zuman

Dia - soooperfan

Ashi - ~ashi~

Nishant - lrllover

Tazy - sweety_rajveer

Rani - rani2310

Minnie - minz~12

Zikra - huda_aalekh

Kiran Di - kiran_sherry

Sarika - sarikalrl

Mehndi - cupcake

Wida - wida

Sangeeta - Asha004

Jess - mz.jess

Sarah - srk/harshad_hot

Wasima - sallu_lover

Priya - belle4u

Niti - liya16

Nazara - Nazara

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

::Prem$_Priya::

Sanju4eva

delo thumbnail

Just a month Left Now..

Guys wondering what I am talking about..

May 17th..A Wonderful Day for us..

Next month marks the 25th Birthday of our 'Prem'

So u must be thinking why am i so..The image

This year is very special for all of us and am sure for Harshad too..
The image

It means a new beginning of a fresh start.. A New Role..New Fans and New Dreams..!!

So what are we waiting for Guys..start posting ur msgs for Our hero and start the countdown till May 17th..

I will edit the Page everyday till the next month and keep posting the messages as and when 'Premis' post their messages..

delo thumbnail

PRESENTING OUR NEWSLETTER OF 2008

This is our FC no#12..When we first began we never knew what FC's are..I started the topic in CFC section for Ali/Harshad in April 2007 and then Mods closed it..πŸ˜† We wondered why..? Then realised there was a 'NON' existent FC for Harsh..Thats how it all began..

The negan our quest and Journey for Harshad Fan Club's..

But chalo we revived that..πŸ˜‰.It was basically a meeting point of we 4 ardent Harshad fans then, where we spoke about Harshad'We didn't have many active members then'πŸ˜›

Then the next 3 Fan Clubs were started by Daisy..We had so many discussions and we will cherish all the moments spend there...We had a real fantastic time..πŸ‘

I remember it was during our second FC in August, that Daisy and me got to know that Harshad is doing new show called ''Amber Dhara''..

Gosh we were elated...We couldn't wait to see him as Akshat...We all waited and finally Akki hit the screen with our 3rd FC...

We Went Ga-Ga over Akshat..He was soo cool..soo different and we couldn't believe we were seeing Harsh in a totally different avatar..Akki was amzing and so was Ali..So we discussed both..

Then we got to know that he has lost the case and he will have to quit AD...Awww a very very emotional period for us...That FC has the most lovliest messages for Akshat..People who really adored and loved him

Our 4th FC again started on a rocking note'It was dedicated to our most favourite Akshat.....Aaaahh what a better way to start..We got to see Harshad in the ITA...That was a drooling time for us..lolHis fans went beserk..lol...Then unfortunately our FC went through a rough patch for 2 weeks...But then we were back, ready to rock and roll...

And our 5th FC was started by Me..Daisy says " Yoj has done a brilliant job, and made our FC really colourful and so lively'Its holiday time and winters have set in'Keeping that in mind our FC is rightfully celebrating Christmas and New Year'"

Touchwood, but we had a good time there.We discussed about almost related to Ali..Be it Ali-Rajveer..The best mentor-student relation..or be the love birds..Ali-Pooja..The FC had it all..

Ya there has been an overflow of some real HOT HOT and intense modelling pictures of Harshad too...Girls have been drooling and its hard to control them..lol..On special request Daisy has been posting so many pictures of Harshad'

We have had only 1 MOTW (Member of the week) till now 'Me..lol

We have had some great discussions on Ali's character and his chemistry with his various co actors'Though there is much more to discuss..

The 6th Fc started by Swati finished off in record time with some awesome discussions of Harshad's choice of roles...and many other things

The highlight was definitely our ''Caption contest'' where we got a rocking response and it was a huge hit..Thanks to all the members for making it so successful..All were declared winnersπŸ‘

Swati was our second MOTW in the FC..πŸ˜ƒ

There was a dampener with some articles issused by Tony Singh in the media..But as they say..Its better to just move on..Forget the past and rejoice on whats gonna happen nextπŸ˜ƒ

That was the Fatsest FC..We finished the FC in just 9 days..

The 7th,8th FC went on @ a rapid speed with new members joing us..Great discussions..

But it was in the 8th FC when we came to know Harshad is bouncing back..He bagged the lead role of Prem in Ekta's new serial on Star 'Kis Desh Mein hain mera Dil'.. Our Joy knew no bounds..We were completely elated and more so for Harsh..He thoroughly deserved the role..

We had an essay and poem contest on Harshad too..Though the entries were restricted..But we got some real cool prizes courtesy Swati..lol'Swati I will always cherish those gifts..hahaha'

In order to revive the good old days, I have been posting so many old stills from LRL'We miss those old golden days..

The next 3 FC's saw tremendous response..New Members joining in..New discussions about Prem..The 'Only' Prem of our Life..Loads of Love and Support for Harshad was the highlight of the FC's.. The response Prem has got and we hope still gets is phenomenonal...

Our 12th FC is the fastest till date and broke all records...Finished within 6 days flat

One of the biggest achievement of Harshad last year had been that he was nominated in the list of the 100 most sexy men of Asia, by a British newspaper Eastern Eye''..

He also did a show called Amber Dhara'' on Sony'Where he was loved and appreciated by all

We also did have loads of interviews of Harshad last year..Some good and some not so good..The interview on India-Forums was the best last year..

The Year 2007 also witnessed the interview of Our 'Prem'😳

Our new FC's has also welcomed so many new members and helped us know them better..They have gelled in so perfectly with us'That's the best part of Harshad FC..We all are quite jovial I, actually we are all MAD..Its just that we always try to keep the mood of our FC very light hearted..

Another highlight of our FC has been the posts'We don't chat and spam and our FC is too colourful'Helps it maintain a fresh look'.

Harshad too has been really supportive..He has made it a point to visit our FC's..He went through almost all the pages of our 2nd FC..He has absolutely loved everything about it..And was also over whelmed seeing the FC's..He in some ways motivates us to carry on..lol

Special mention of our rocking members:-

Yojana : Yoj..What do I say about her..Had she not been this FC would have never happened..She has been there with me all the time, being my greatest support..Can't thank u enough Yoj..U mean a lot...

Swati : Swati is another member who has also been instrumental in the functioning of our FC..Her witty messages and posts have made this place such an amazing place to be in'..U were terribly missed in our last 2 FC's dear..But here she is'All set to rock her most favourite Harsh FC..Lovee u loads Swati..

Vaishu : I can't thank Vaishu enough for giving our letter to Harshad..A lucky fan to meet Harsh...Get his autographs for us..Get some real amazing pictures of him..Its because of u too Vaishu that 11th August wud be a memorable day for us..

Vandu :Who can forget Vandu..She has written such fabulous analysis on LRL and wrote for a few episodes of Amber Dhara just for us and Harshad..She is not too regular, but she adores us and Harshad and vice versa...Vandu you are terribly missed..

Preeti : Here comes our coolest caption writer of Harshad FC..It was her captions that Harshad read out to me and laughed for 5 minutes..Preeti u rock'Seriously u put a smile on our faces everyday..

Gauri :Another ardent fan of Harsh and lucky to come and meet him in Bombay all the way from Oman..Though she can't be regular on the FC..She had given us an update of her meeting with Harsh and a few lovely messages..Though we know you cant make it here ..But you will always be his biggest fan..!!

Anupama : Hmm Anu..Though she is not too familiar with IF and dosent enjoy posting messages much, But she again is a hugeee fan of Harshad..She has posted a few messages and is again one of the lucky fans to meet Harshad..Hope to see u much more Anu..

Pooja : Awww Pooja is a sweetheart..She met Harshad and got some real fantastic pictures of Harshad for us..Thanks a lot Pooja..We also hope to see u in our FC..

Ashi : Our most rocking member Ashi..She loves discussing all sorts of scenes from LRL..Bashing the DJ's and she has gelled in so perfectly with us..

Nishant : Nishant is now one if our most rocking member..He writes some amazing captions..loves pulling my leg and has suggested so many discussons which has helped our FC to go on and rock..Thanks NishantπŸ˜ƒ

Mannu- Thanks a lot to Mannu for all the amazing videos of LRL and all the stills from the show..U have really worked so hard for providing us all pictures of Ali'..Ur captions too rock Mannu

Rakshita : Rakshu thanks a lot for ur beautiful Avi's and the pictures and participating in our FC

Sarah: The newest member of The FC..She is a complete Crazy person..May i call her Harshad Fanatic..She has done such sweet things for Harshad and her craziness makes us feel happy and proud that she has joined the FC..

Mehndi: One of the most creative people of the FC's..We are so glad to have Mehndi with us..She is one among us..Crazy bout Harshad..She has been so co-operative and enjoyed each discussion with us..

We welcome our new members Sarika..Zirka..Tazy...

Special mention of Dia..Rani..Anjali ..Mansi..Sangeeta..Wasima..Zuman..Jess..Bhavna..Priya..We Love u guys..Thanku soo much for being there @ the FC and supporting Harshad and our efforts..Thank u soo much for always being there with ur fantastic comments and feedback..

Thanks to..Kiran Di..Subha..Samreen..for visiting us..

Guys keep loving our FC and keep loving Harshad and support him in all his future endeavours..

Cheers to all Harshad Fans'U guys rock !!!! 

delo thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

delo thumbnail
Welcome to our 13th FC guys

Hope u all have a great time here

Cheers !!!!
srk/harshad_hot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AMAZINGGGG FC DAISY! THIS ONE WILL B A SUCCESS JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE! im off to bed. tc...will come back after skool tom.

(YAY IM THE FIRST ONE TO POST! and i was the last one to post on the old FC WOOHOO! beats staying up πŸ˜›)