Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

why did su did like this?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
well why did su throw water on kk like this in angry way? He was looking very angry from his face and i think kk might have told something like that  to su and he did like this.i hope tomorrow photo thing gets clear as becauz of which kk thinks su as bad boy.How su throwed kk on water? jab dono gire i thought shuruwat ho chuki hai lekin precap dekh kar sab chur chur ho gaya.Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why did su did like this?" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Seemo be positive...see m saying this LOL ...

Sab sahi mein jayega..feel like tht Embarrassed ...

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
he was looking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute na...Day Dreaming..I think kk asked for water...U noticed kk aapni face aagay kar rakha tha as if she asked for giving water on her face..

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Resh tu aisa boli wowwww lagta hai mera asar home lugta aap par and aapka mere par LOL LOL no no i just want su-kk to have their photo wala misunderstanind to be cleared soon!!!!as tabhi woh pyaar se reh payenge na!1!!!!

@roku: haaan kk might have asked for water but style of giving water was LOL

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hey so this was reason i thought some bada fight hoga seeing su's expression but i loved that scene. i am looking for su to be normal with kk and i hope ab pyaar ki shuruaat ho Wink

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
well lets hpe so seemo..see some trks make me change my mind LOL

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
haan i am so happy that now everyone r getting better ie tracks bhi and also hamari hamesha gussa karnewali ka dimaag thanda ho gaya!!mera dar bhi kam ho gaya LOL ki ab volcano nahin aayega

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.