PH a proper convo b/w them

swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
finally pre heer had their forst proper convo 2day...they talked and i loved the way prem caught heer's hand

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pretty sarah thumbnail
omg...u made my day...now i will do my test in peace...
i was waiting for this epi...loved it
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Phew!!! Finally!!! I am glad dat at least der waz some progress in the story... I am glad dat dey didnt hav another marathon...
flow thumbnail
throughout the scene i was totally like awwwwwwwwwingggggg lolll i loovvvvvvvveeeeeedddddddd it!
the feeling was really strong heheehh i jussttt lovedd itt!!
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me tooooooooo....actuall i thought heer wud run off like always...but today...i think prem was fast enuff in running and got her 😆 😆 😆 hehe...
but i loved their conversation...especially prem's.."Tumaari aankhon mein itna dard kyun hai???"...oh gosh.....i cant express how i feel abt today's epi in words....it shud be seen to feel it completely.....its happening after a long time that i actually understood the love btw 2 people in a show....seriously....me totally in love with prem-heer....

luv nandini
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwwww..I LOVEDDDDD todays eppy! The way Prem held Heer's hand and led her through the hotels to tht pervs room and told him off! WOW!..Was a super eppyy!! 😛 Haiii...Prem is such a hottie his intense eyes are to die forrrr... 😍 😍

Im over the moon tt PH had their first convooo... 🥳 🥳