Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kripaa

Groupbie

kripaa

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 7:44am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys I have some suggestions to make a new VM. the song is called nazron se nazrein. I will write a little bit of every line from the song and then tell which scene is going to be.........

Line: NAzron se narein milti hain dil mein toofan jagati hain.
Scene: The towel scene where azaan puts his hand on afreens and they look in each others eyes LOL .

Line: nazron se nazrein milti hain dil mein tooffan jagati hain. jin ki manzil ho eik jaga jin ki manzil ho eik jaga woo rahey mill hi jati hain ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Scene: In the room where afreen is wearing red sari. she and azaan lokk in each others eyeys and talks and then hugs each other.

Line: kuch asse hi hum aaj mile tum ko je kyun ahsas nahin
Scene: Azaan burns afreens photo in the office

Line: kuch asse hi hum aaj mile tum ko je kyun ahsas nahin ohhhhhhhhhh
Scene:Afreen burns azaans photo.

Line: dhadkan ki saaz toh bhajti hai par hothon pe awaaz nahin

Scene: when afreen is at her own home and azaan calls her and say that he called to hear her voice and then afreen says that u have heared it now what more and there is silence between both of them. then azaan hurrys and sys I love kabir. and afrenn says inside her I know who u love nd I also love u azaan.

Line: Har ek muskaan tumhari ab saanson mehkaaaati haiiii.
Scene: afreen and azaan hugs and smile.

Line: jin ki manzil hoo eik jaga, jin ki manzil ho eik jaga woh rahe mil hi jati hain ohhhhhhhh woh rahey millll hi jati hain.
Scene???????????????I dont know which scene Confused could u gys help me????????And please tell is my idea ok or just rubbish. I can hear critics and if u want me too change anything about it pleassseeee telllll Big smile Big smile Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "? AZAAN love? AFREEN" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kripaa

Groupbie

kripaa

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
omg Embarrassed Embarrassed I have maked a lot of mistakes because I dont have time and write it very fassstttttttttttttt. sorryyyyyy Embarrassed please forgive me Cry soryyy Cry Maaf kar dena Embarrassed

kripaa

Groupbie

kripaa

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
once again write coments and tell if its good Smile og just rubbish, flop idea Dead Dead or good Smile Smile or middle LOL I think all of u have found out that I am really and I mean REally nervoussssssssss LOL but I am going to chilll Big smile remember commentes commnts commmneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeentsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Wink

sadizzle

Goldie

sadizzle

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Its a good idea!! plz make it!! Tongue

kripaa

Groupbie

kripaa

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
thank u soooo much sweeety thank u. atleast one answer Smile

cricketlover

cricketlover

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
its gud Big smile

azra_aa

azra_aa

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah!!!!very good idea........

nainaa

Goldie

nainaa

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
please,,try to get some more scenes in it.... If you guys want me to make video mix on it,i can make it for you.And i also i have that song NAzron se narein was it played on Kajjal and Dev......So if you want the video mix,i can make one for you all...... Smile Smile Smile Waiting for your answer......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top