Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Indian_girl_18

Indian_girl_18

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Well I was also born in Punjab and came to the states when I was eight.  I am now 20 years old and have yet to go back.  But I am going this winter. I am beyond exicted to see everyone.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memorise of Punjab (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
i have hundreds of memories. I have in US but my heart is always in punjab. I jus went there a month ago and it was the best time of my lfe. Best part was when all of us kids use to sleep on the roof every night and my chachi would curse at us cuz we wouldnt go to sleep until 3 in the morning. lol

another was when i milked a cow at first nothing came out but then when it did i got so happy. The day i reached there the buffolo gave birth to a baby katti(girl). WE named it KAtrina Kaif lol

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
i just went back this summer and have loads of mems to share!!! i got to drive a tractor and was known as the only girl in the pind to drive a tractor now thats a real JATTI lolzzzz

Multani90

IF-Rockerz

Multani90

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Oh, I absolutely love Punjab! I was born in Punjabi, and I came to the states when I was three! But I go back like every three years, I have so many good memories, especially during diwali time, we would do bhangra non-stop and play with fireworks!

And my favorite part was getting up on the roof to do some kite flying!

Oh, I love Punjab!Embarrassed

Multani90

IF-Rockerz

Multani90

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
LOL Simran, I had the same school experience! I would cry and scream like there was no tomorrow, I would try to hide around the house, but they always found me!

And also I love when it rains in Punjab, I love getting wet! oh so fun.

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
omg kite flying that was soooooooo fun!!! i remember when i was running after my kite and and brother tripped me and i feel into the feilds!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
hahahahaha manai ur alwayz falling all over the place france vich hove tu diggi jandi india vich vi jaave tu diggi jandi haha come to england im sure u will be dropping all over the place hahaha..

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
ha ha sukhi you wold be the one tripping me!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top