Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Hi ...SSA guyss

Well i think most of u hav been to punjab n hav a lot of memorise of it..like the fun dayss which u still cant forget..

So share it with all of us!!!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memorise of Punjab" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
i have too many!

like this on time where i got hit in the face with a cow's tail! LOL

so many more will share l8er LOL

Edited by ~*manai*~ - 22 April 2008 at 1:58pm

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

i have too many!

like this on time where i got hit in the face with a cow's talk! LOL

so many more will share l8er LOL

LOLLOL.....how old were u ??

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i was like in 5th grade! LOL

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged
okayy...i cnt remeber any right now but yea....whn i was around 5  .. i slapped my greatgrandma( my moms dadi) Embarrassed..lol thts 1 of my embarassing memory..hehe

Edited by dmg*addict - 25 April 2008 at 6:48am

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged

I have too many memories I was born in Punjab and lived there till I was 8 plus I have visited it often over the years

but one memory that I can never forget is falling in the "Naali" (dirty water) when I was 4 my grandma had kicked us kids out because we threw bricks at her and she tore open her knee, I can never forget that day because my mom beat me red and blue while giving me a shower

and another one which is a personal favorite is when I was 3 and started school I didn't want to go so I used cry and roll on the streets of our pind yelling "I want to die I don't want to go to school" Finally one day my principal got sick and tired of my crying everyday so she took me to a nearby well and said "tu school nayi auna, marna chaundi eh, chal pher khu vich shaal maar te marja" (you don't want to come to school, you want to die fine then jump in the well and die) I could never forget that day because I was scared to death and finally said I would go to school. To this day when I meet my principal she always asks if I go to school. And oh being my grandpa's favorite grandbaby my principal got a big time yelling from my baba ji (my grandpa)

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
lol....going to india is sooo fun! lots of fun memories!

i remember this one time being chased by a dog or when i hit my cousin in the eye with a sugar caneLOL

for some reason i luved to play in the mitti{dirt}LOL

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
daymeee same here.. i didnt wanna go to skool eitherr.. i wud cryy lykee hell n one daii my grandpa tkk me near d well n goes..skool ni jaana te tenu khooh(well) vich sut dena lmaoo.. i can neva forget datt
afta datt i started goin to skoolLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top