India-Forums

Jokes
Jokes

Bhola Declares War

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
One afternoon, Bill Clinton was sitting in his office when his telephone rang.
"Hello Mr. Clinton," a heavily accented voice says. "This is Bholaji. I am ringing to inform you that I am officially declaring war on you!"

Well, Bholaji," Bill replies, "This indeed is important news! Tell me, how big is your army?"

At this moment in time," says Bholaji after a moments calculation, "There is myself, my cousin Herolal, my next door neighbor Pyarelal and the entire Kabbadi team from the Village. That makes 8!"

Bill sighs and says, "I must tell you Bholaji that I have 1 million men in my army waiting to move on my word."

OK," says Bholaji. "I'll have to ring you back!"

Sure enough, the next day Bholaji calls back. "Right Mr. Clinton, the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some equipment!"

"What equipment would that be, Bholaji?" Bill asks.

Well, we have 2 combine harvesters, a bulldozer and Chacha's tractor from the farm."

Once more Bill sighs and says, "I must tell you Bholaji that I have 50,000 tanks, 2000 mine layers, 10,000 armored cars and my army has increased to 1 and a half million since we last spoke."

"I'll be dogged!" says Bholaji. "I'll have to ring you back!"

Sure enough, Bholaji calls again the next day. "Right Mr. Clinton, the war is still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We've gotten out old Govind's crop sprayer with a couple of rifles in the cockpit and the Hockey team has joined us as well!"

Once more Bill sighs and says "I must tell you Bholaji that I have 4000 bombers and 8000 high maneuverability attack planes and my military installations are surrounded by laser guided surface to air missiles and since we last spoke, my army has increased to 2 million."

"Oh cripes," says Bholaji. "I'll have to ring you back."

Sure enough, Bholaji calls again the next day. "Right Mr. Clinton, I am sorry to tell you that we have had to call off the war."

"I'm very sorry to hear that," says Bill. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Well," says Bholaji, "We've all had a chat and t'be sure, there's no way we can cope with 2 million prisoners of war."

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
good one lolClap
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
lol
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad