•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

i was wondering when they will like introduce prem's sister?

n i heard she will be villian why does sisters have hav to be soo villian im notπŸ˜†

agree with u wasima why sisters 2 always home breaking n scheming against their sister's in law 😑 ,i m also a nanad but i never scheme against my bhabhi πŸ˜‰ though sumtimes i m tempted 2 do so when we have a little fight πŸ˜†

i m also anxious 2 see who will play prem's sisters πŸ˜ƒ

priya 😊
just a thought but i think maybe Krystal D'souza might play Veera coz she seems to be ekta's fav dese days.....

Oh ya wasima....usually they do have one negative sister atleastπŸ˜†...
Lalit mentioned his two daughters...Kulraaj and Veeran...I dont remember what their character sketches said abt them...But I hope they will be positive...dunno when they will be introduced though...

And priya so trueπŸ˜†...nand's dont always just scheme...lollll my brother is always teasing me that I get my training from my Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi Bahu type shows *khafa*...and if I may say so myself...I m not a bad nand at all....

Oh and Mehndi Krystle wud be a good choice....I have only seen her a little in Kasturi...She is nice...

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
well i have enough of daljeet and ashlesha....
can't have another vamp to ruin prem-heer lives....
i hope she doesn't come at all
haha..True True Wsi!1 I wonder who the vamps will be, but i thought that Sameer was the villian in PH's life now..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i agree with u Mages! we've got enuff villians wif DJ amd ash n now sameer we dont need more! Hey doesnt DJ have another daughter?/? where is she?? does she like to disappear like harman?? they should hook up since they like to disappear so much! ahha πŸ˜†
Well, if Prems sister will be a villian, that rather hope that they NOT show her! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by bellle4u

agree with u wasima why sisters 2 always home breaking n scheming against their sister's in law 😑 ,i m also a nanad but i never scheme against my bhabhi πŸ˜‰ though sumtimes i m tempted 2 do so when we have a little fight πŸ˜†

i m also anxious 2 see who will play prem's sisters πŸ˜ƒ

priya 😊

ahhaa lolz i dont have a bhabhi yet but even when  i will have one i dont think i woulld be that evil hahaha

oh if krystal be veera as sister it would be damn awesome as i like krystal she is damn awesome