Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

srk/harshad_hot

Goldie

srk/harshad_hot

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 12:18am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Video Mix" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged

I am sooo glad that u posted it here Sarah

This VM is just FANTABULOUS

I mean its just crazilyyyyy beautiful and amazingWink

I loved the 3 songs u put in there...the first song describes my situation

The second song introduces Prem

And the third song from Race...Omggg I was waiting for that..Harsh too loves that song..

And then the dialouge u put in the end..It seems that Prem is mouthing it..

Stupendous and fantastic workClap

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hey Sarah!Smile
That was weally goodBig smile...The whole way u put it together...the text part in the beginning to the editing to the song choice...all bery nishee!...Splendid Job Clapand who ever told u to post it here as well...was soo right..God Bless them hehe...You can definitely have a chance of winning Video Mix of the week even month or yearEmbarrassedLOL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
wicked yarr Clap Clap mindblowing sarah Embarrassed Clap Clap
i mean the way u put the 3 maching songs they were so beutiful and even the last one as delo said totalli made like if prem said that dialogue Embarrassed Embarrassed
mann lovving it alot Embarrassed Embarrassed
by the way which episode is the one when prem is singing n heer passed by behind her Confused Confused how come i missed their part Cry LOL

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapOMG! Outstanding Video Mix hun!! I loved every signle bit of it, your edititng is fantastic, the way you made each song go with all the scenes, fab jobClapClapClap I truly loved watching it, I loved the first song you used, i used to be crazy about it and then you used other two classics, great song choice!! I seriously loved it esp, the ending! That was the icing on the cake! Thank you Delo and Sweeto Apppo, for telling me. I truly loved watching this hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 21 April 2008 at 1:45pm

srk/harshad_hot

Goldie

srk/harshad_hot

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
OH WOW! I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET SUCH AMAZING RESPONSES!!!! I CANT THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH FOR ALL THE AMAZING HEARTWARMING COMMENTS! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH! AND OF COURSE A SPCL THANKS TO DAISY FOR MAKEING MY MIX POPULAR AMONGST PPL SHE IS MY PUBLICITY MANAGER AND FOR MAKING ME POST IT HERE! Embarrassed Hug

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I would agree with everyone!! LOL...it was awesome!! Clap Clap Big smile

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hey Sarah

Welcome..Actually it was such a fabalous VM that I wanted u to share it...

I am glad u did...Its soo beautiful

Post Reply New Post

Go to top