Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Confusing character sketch

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

attitude03

attitude03

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

I read the article two days ago about Prem's death. I have been very upset since then. Someone told that it's described in character sketch. But I went through the character sketch and found it very confusing. Some sketches are totally different from their roles. Lalit's sketch is not the same as we see in the show. He has no daughter. It said he married two times to Gaytri and Shirpa. Third one he was in love is Reena. But Prem is described as the son of Lalit and Maya. Ashlesha is described as very down to earth. Heer is described as law practitioner. Balraj is described as owner of gas station and very modern. I am attaching a link of character sketches. And I am confused. Maybe Prem won't die in the show. I think they have changed the story since it has started. It is Ekta's show. Anything can happen in this show.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=879577

Edited by attitude03 - 20 April 2008 at 7:29pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusing character sketch" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
There's a similar topic regarding this:

Is the concept and story true???

Kindly,discuss everything here!

In Future,kindly check through the "Search" button,and check whether the topic u wanna post,is already posted or not.Then,if it's not posted,you can post it!If a similar topic is posted,then discuss everything there.This would help to keep the Forum clean!

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 20 April 2008 at 7:29pm

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
^^well Amina helped u!!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top