Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

My Life Journey Till Now - 2 Worlds (Page 4)

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Myyy dear!!!HugMyy sweet sissyy!!!Hug

Your this Real life story today gave me such great courage,I cannot explain it in words.

Even though i am a bubblyy always carefree jolly gurl in IF,even i hvv a family which is not fully in happy terms.

Aww!!..Thnkuu dear!!..Ur storyyy aka real life experience has made me feeel a lot better todayy!!! TongueI cannot xpress it in words!!!....I hvv been reallyy shattered todayy,but reading this i hvv got a neww Hope!! Big smile Yes...i will work towards all impossibilities and achieve the Target! Big smile

Thnkuu dear...it made myy day..Lovv u looads..u are A reeal Best Frnd of mine!!!!Hug I look up to the courage with wich u live!!!Clap

Yes,Its all God's strength!..We hvv so much in common!!!! EmbarrassedUr writin skill is oSUM!!!!Clap
armaan*luv*ridz IF-Dazzler
armaan*luv*ridz
armaan*luv*ridz

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Originally posted by armaan*luv*ridz

oh..ika..i dont know wat 22 saaayyy itzzzzzzz....reellii heart touchin.....
amm actualli cryin.....
uu r ssooooooo gooodyyy gurl...i neva thot uuu wud hav gone such hard shipzzz...reeelli...sooo fascinating maaan..*a standin ovation 2 u dear* Clap
i just hav 2 saay...thiz much.....u r a wonderful person and am sooo proud 2 hav met sum1 lik uuuu*special thanxx 2 sallu di*
and ammm damn suree..u vll make it inn the big worlddd....u vll be a star..who vll inspiree the ppl around thizz universee vth ur charming personality .....

MAY ALMIGHTY GOD SHOWER U VTH HIS BLESSINGZZ...

awww.....Su...thanx alot for beautiful wordsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanx alot dear... I hope God helps me nexttime tooSmile and God Bless You sweetieSmile and Haan me too glad to meet you..Thanx WasuBig smile

thanxxx luv

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Iqraaaa! No one could've ever guessed from the way you were that this is all that you've been through..really...it's a heart touching story..and for those who understand its true meaning...it's an inspiration as well.

You really are a great person...and will make it big one day, InshAllah.

Like I told you few days ago, never lose hope and don't forget to thank the Almighty for blessing you with all that you have now Embarrassed

All the very best in your life ahead! HugHugHug

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Myyy dear!!!HugMyy sweet sissyy!!!Hug

Your this Real life story today gave me such great courage,I cannot explain it in words.

Even though i am a bubblyy always carefree jolly gurl in IF,even i hvv a family which is not fully in happy terms.

Aww!!..Thnkuu dear!!..Ur storyyy aka real life experience has made me feeel a lot better todayy!!! TongueI cannot xpress it in words!!!....I hvv been reallyy shattered todayy,but reading this i hvv got a neww Hope!! Big smile Yes...i will work towards all impossibilities and achieve the Target! Big smile

Thnkuu dear...it made myy day..Lovv u looads..u are A reeal Best Frnd of mine!!!!Hug I look up to the courage with wich u live!!!Clap

Yes,Its all God's strength!..We hvv so much in common!!!! EmbarrassedUr writin skill is oSUM!!!!Clap

CryCryCry why I do feel that we have more than we think in common? I pray ke mere jaisi probs na hon tumhari life meinEmbarrassed
I'm so glad that you understood the msg/point for what I wrote this exprience of my life. I'm so happy that this gave you courage, sissy never lose courageBig smile
and have in God...u know me and mumy are there for youBig smile
love u laods,Hug
ur sisssyHug
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariha17

Iqraaaa! No one could've ever guessed from the way you were that this is all that you've been through..really...it's a heart touching story..and for those who understand its true meaning...it's an inspiration as well.

You really are a great person...and will make it big one day, InshAllah.

Like I told you few days ago, never lose hope and don't forget to thank the Almighty for blessing you with all that you have now Embarrassed

All the very best in your life ahead! HugHugHug

I know Fari, its hard to imagine..even for me sometimesTongue but see life kya kya khel khelti haiEmbarrassed
Haan I remember everything you saidBig smile and will listen to your advice tooBig smile
love you Hug
pinstripedshirt Senior Member
pinstripedshirt
pinstripedshirt

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
*hug* always there for you.
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinstripedshirt

*hug* always there for you.

I know..this little angel is there for meBig smile *hug* *muah*
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

oh..ika..i dont know wat 22 saaayyy itzzzzzzz....reellii heart touchin.....
amm actualli cryin.....
uu r ssooooooo gooodyyy gurl...i neva thot uuu wud hav gone such hard shipzzz...reeelli...sooo fascinating maaan..*a standin ovation 2 u dear* Clap
i just hav 2 saay...thiz much.....u r a wonderful person and am sooo proud 2 hav met sum1 lik uuuu*special thanxx 2 sallu di*
and ammm damn suree..u vll make it inn the big worlddd....u vll be a star..who vll inspiree the ppl around thizz universee vth ur charming personality .....

MAY ALMIGHTY GOD SHOWER U VTH HIS BLESSINGZZ...

awww.....Su...thanx alot for beautiful wordsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanx alot dear... I hope God helps me nexttime tooSmile and God Bless You sweetieSmile and Haan me too glad to meet you..Thanx WasuBig smile

thanxxx luv

Big smileBig smileBig smile most welcomeBig smile

Go to top