Writers Corner

My Life Journey Till Now - 2 Worlds (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pentaminous

Clap

Thanx laraibSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Life Journey Till Now - 2 Worlds (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divingdolphin21

IF-Rockerz

divingdolphin21

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
OMG!! i cant imagine its u who wrote all this Clap Clap Clap i cant even imagine its u who went thorugh so much pain..whenever i got a pm from u i always thought ur a happy go lucky girl..now i came to know about the real IKA Clap
Hats off to u Clap Clap Clap
and thanks for teaching us Smile Big smile
Thanks so much

Cheers!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divingdolphin13

OMG!! i cant imagine its u who wrote all this Clap Clap Clap i cant even imagine its u who went thorugh so much pain..whenever i got a pm from u i always thought ur a happy go lucky girl..now i came to know about the real IKA Clap
Hats off to u Clap Clap Clap
and thanks for teaching us Smile Big smile
Thanks so much

Cheers!

I know its hard to believe that Itts meEmbarrassed haan this is real IKA...and the Ika u knew before is part of Fantast worldEmbarrassed

Your wleocme, I guess u got my msgEmbarrassed and i'm gald about itSmile

mad-about-Rajat

IF-Dazzler

mad-about-Rajat

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Ika....The first thing that came to my mind when I read this was " WOW"! Clap .I can't belive this is actually you!Whenever i chat with you , you come across as a carefree person...but now i can't imagine you've been through so many hardships .

And i loved that line "We only value of happiness if we've seen unhappiness. " Clap I too beleive in this Embarrassed I too live in my own fantasy world .but its not as realistic as yours...You are very courageous and brave to go through so many hardships . Clap

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mad-about-Rajat

Ika....The first thing that came to my mind when I read this was " WOW"! Clap .I can't belive this is actually you!Whenever i chat with you , you come across as a carefree person...but now i can't imagine you've been through so many hardships .

And i loved that line "We only value of happiness if we've seen unhappiness. " Clap I too beleive in this Embarrassed I too live in my own fantasy world .but its not as realistic as yours...You are very courageous and brave to go through so many hardships . Clap

I know, it is hard to believe but it is meEmbarrassed the person u known till yesterday was Ika from the Fantasy world coz IF falls under my Fantasy world..but today this Ika who wrote it is the Real IKA from Real worldSmile

I know..mine Fantasy world is totally different from any otherEmbarrassed Thanx alotBig smile

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
omg this really has touched my heart DD, far out im soo damn emotional im about to cry gosh its damn hard
life is not always the same as u wanna it or imagine it

oh jaanu man i dont know wat to say let me cry dammit i neva wanna cry but far out u have made me cry for the first time gosh Cry

crazy_lil_gurl

IF-Rockerz

crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 6:01am | IP Logged
OMG ika..this is so touchingg! CryCryIts just amazingg each n every word that u wrotee! You went thru so much of pain and difficultiess but u had the strength and power to face it woww..u really have so much of couragee 2 face all those problemss Clap And it must have been difficult 2 write all that but really hats off to uu! ClapClapClap
And yeah me too have a fantasy world of my ownn whr i imagine the way i really want to bee and ur rite it does help alot! Big smile

Edited by crazy_lil_gurl - 21 April 2008 at 6:01am

armaan*luv*ridz

IF-Dazzler

armaan*luv*ridz

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged
oh..ika..i dont know wat 22 saaayyy itzzzzzzz....reellii heart touchin.....
amm actualli cryin.....
uu r ssooooooo gooodyyy gurl...i neva thot uuu wud hav gone such hard shipzzz...reeelli...sooo fascinating maaan..*a standin ovation 2 u dear* Clap
i just hav 2 saay...thiz much.....u r a wonderful person and am sooo proud 2 hav met sum1 lik uuuu*special thanxx 2 sallu di*
and ammm damn suree..u vll make it inn the big worlddd....u vll be a star..who vll inspiree the ppl around thizz universee vth ur charming personality .....

MAY ALMIGHTY GOD SHOWER U VTH HIS BLESSINGZZ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top