Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Hello..I'm Day_dreamer more known as Ika on IF. today I would like to share with you my life journey till now and my 2 worlds....
I'm writing my own story, my experiances and what I learnt in life.
(I'm posting this for special reason, I want to get a message across people.)

Between, It's all TRUE 100%, no fiction whatsoever..This is actually what happened in my life truly.

1  - Real World
2  - Fantasy World, I've created it.

My Life Journey
Real World
I'm 17 yrs old (soon to be 18) but in this age I've seen the Real World in such a young age, I've seen the reality of real world. Today its unbearble so I'm speaking up.
From 9 yrs old till now, I've become really known to this real world.... When we are children parents keep us under a protection sheild so we dont see the Real World, and my family too provided it but then, when i began to see the reality.

1st Real World  -
from (9 yrs old till now) - I've seen worse and worse and worse, I've been through worse. I'll not say that nothing else is worse but as starting from childhood a child could see or bear its worse. I know in world there are more worse but in my life I've seen worse from childhood till now.

I've seen someone close to my heart, my very own dying in front of me.
I've seen a mother who loved her daughter dearly once cursing her.
I've seen a duaghter breaking dwon seeing mother wailing, crying bitterly in front of her young children
I've seen blood & flesh gonig agianst thier own blood.
I've seen sisters cursing each other.
I've been through worst night of my life. Each second of that night was covered in fear of losing my mum, every second brought fear.
I've been in the battlefield and fought against my own blood
Situations arose drasticly and once a perosn I loved mostly more than anything, I hate that man more than anything.
I've seen devil disguied in angel came into my life and 1st gave hopes other 2nd ruined everything.
I lost myself completely, I've died and reborn in same body.
I've seen worse reality that any child could bear.
I've heard the life scattering truth when I had no strength left in me.
I've seen people promising something and then breaking it the other minute.
I've got decived by every single person who I trusted.

This is what real world is like. you'll think that I've written "I've seen" but no one knows how closely I've seen it. In all above sitautions I've been involved so much that no one can imagine. It all happend in my life, it's all from my life and who are involved in my life, my own blood relations. I've seen myself relations changing thier colour more quickly than anything. I've seen blood realtions going cold. I've seen a mother turning away when her duaghter needed her the most. It's all linked to my life.

I've been known to this reality since a child and all of know that chil cannot bear all this so I too couldn't bear it and when I tried to close my eyes an uknown power forced me to see all this, i was screaming that I dont want to see this reality, I was a child for Godsake but that pwoer kept my eyes open to see all this.

When I couldn't hear the wolrd scattering truth, beacause I knew it'll scatter me and my life so I closed my ears but the unkown power made me hear the truth through my closed ears, I was hearing all even my ears were closed, that unknown power forced me. Even more strangley that power talked to me, I still dont know how but it did ands told me "it's all happening for good, u'll HAVE to go through all this". I was shocked and didn't wanted to go through anythying else when I came to know worse was yet to come.

That power showed me my mum in the worst condition, my mum crying all alone, when this sitatuion came I broke totally and no strangth left in me (I was around 13 yrs old) that power came to me and suddenly I had all streanght in me, I was full of it. That day I became morther of my own mother and of my sisters. I wiped tears of my mother and consoled her as a mother.

I had seen all worse and then time spun and our life started to get better and God gave us all the happiness we deserved. But still problems were lurking around and then the problems came back. But this time I was prepared and full of strength to protect my family, devil entered in our life disguised as angel and dispite of my effort once agian managed to break my family apart. When once again unknown power came back in my life and gave me strength and told me "its all for good, this will give you power to recognise people, a real face behind the fake one. you got decived by devil who came as angel, know you have to cafeful." and yea after that incident I did started to recongise people, but then I couldn't trust anyone easily (not even today).

Once again life became normal and happniess came in life. But I was very tired so much, not had enough strength left. I was tired of real world but I was becoming good at recognising it. I did met some angels in real world who helped me to get on the right path, but that unknown power was always there when the time was worse.

2nd World - Fantasy World
People say there's only one 1 in which we live, which is real wolrd (earth). But I live in 2 worlds, totally different and opposite. You've seen my 1st world now time for second - Fantasy World. I have created this world and I live in fantasy world along with real world. When I had not much strength and needed break from real world, I started slowly and build a Fantasy world of mine. My own land. I live in both of worlds each day and both worlds are balanced, I've kept them balanced. People say who live in fantasy world are foolish dont know about real world, but trust me its all lie. I've seen reality and I live in fantasy aswell dont mean I've forgotten reality or totally ignored it. No, Never.

It all started when I was in school and my teach saw my essay and told me that I have very powerful imagination, she hansn't seen anything like tihs before. After that my teacher all started telling me and noticing that I've powerful imagination they kept tellnig me this. I didn't realise at forst but then by time I too slowly begun to realise I HAVE the powerful imagination and I begun to practise it. As I started practise my imagination kept growing powerful and sharp and then now it has became wild. I try to control it much but sometimes now when I write suddenly my imagination gets out of coltrol and runs wildy.

When I was pratising my imagination in that time I created my Fantasy World - world of my own.  In this world I created myself as I always wanted to bee. I used my imagination and created my world. And this fantasy world really hapled me in real world. I know its hard to beleive na but it happened when Fantay World's Me colided with Real Me. I died and reborn in same body and then I started to become how I was in Fantasy's world - outspoken, say what is in heart no matter what, face the truth. This all added into real Me and I became more stronger, not like used: to shed tears on every little thing. I only now cry when I'm full of tears and needs to take them out/.
Before: very sensitive, coward,  never speaked up, never said what's in heart, bear everything quietly all unjustice happend still remained quiet, never stood up for myself, and trusted so easily and got decived.

After colliding Me of both worlds I became this: Emotionally strong, more strength, started to speak whats is heart, stood up for myself and others, never let happen unjustice to my friends and my family, speak up, cry but not too much, dont trust easily.

And life started to take good turn after colliding and it all satarted to happn very slowly around last year and by now I'm changed and getting more stronger each time.

This Year - Discovering Myself + Happiness
This year has been really good and favourable for me. I'm geting finally the happiness I deserve and my wishes coming true slowly. I got admission in university which I wanted to in, I got scholarship offered, I got few beautiful freinds and 1 special person who helped my change alot.

The special person is none other than Brandon Ingram (Author), who I claim to know from last 2 years and reading his stories onlnie. But I came to know real Brandon this year and he helped me alot to change, he is the one who palyed really important part in my life. I discovered the Brandon the person and when I discovered him, he helped me discover myself and I begun to discover myself and found so mcuh about myslef which I never knew about myself.

Then after knowing Brandon and dicovering myself, some really difficult questuons arose in front of me. I then started my reseach of finding answers to those questions. In order to know myslef completely I have to have the answers of those queestions. and My search ened on Paulo Coehlo (The famous author of The Alchmist), I started reading his books and his blogs and this is where my search ended.

This I-F is also part of my Fantasy world, some people from here also part of my both worlds. I met some really beautiful friends on IF and earned some really beautiful relations. I have created a fmaily in my fantasy world from IF. I have sisters, mother, brother and a daughter aswell.

So this is my life so far, I lead a normal life with normal routine. But somehow I've an extra ordinary life its hard to beleive but it is and I've now acceppted the fact. My imagination and that Unknown power had made me realise that something is there in my life which is extra ondinary. I'm leading a beautiful life and I thankGod so much for giving me such a beautiful mum and sisters. I thankGod so much by God's grace everything is fine now. But I know problems are still lurking to come in my life in future, but I'm ready for them, I'm ready for another challange.

After all this happened in my life I came to know that God give us only what we can bear. Also, Sadness in very important in our lives in order to value and know the true meaning of happiness. We only value of happiness if we've seen unhappiness.

So this been with me and still is. I've posted this for a special reason, who'll read it carefully will know what is it. I hope my message gets across everyone.

I'll post sometime later detailed parts of my life as part 2 of this topic.
Please feel free to comment or ask any questions. and do tell did you like it.

Lots of best wishes,
Ika

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 21 April 2008 at 1:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

strawberry143divingdolphin21minuuSaaraCOMB*Dakoo_Minzy*mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Life Journey Till Now - 2 Worlds" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I just have one word "AMAZING"..U completely astonished me with the story you have written....Believe me..The PMs i get from you and the fun-loveing person you are...No one can really guess what kinda life you have gone through! Embarrassed..You have completely Mindblowing courage to face everything Clap

Take Care,
Saraa

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

I just have one word "AMAZING"..U completely astonished me with the story you have written....Believe me..The PMs i get from you and the fun-loveing person you are...No one can really guess what kinda life you have gone through! Embarrassed..You have completely Mindblowing courage to face everything Clap

Take Care,
Saraa

Awww...Embarrassed Thankyou so much Saraa.. I know, remember i worte ke I-F is part of my Fantasy World..so this is how Ika is in Fantasy world, Happy, fun-loving, funnyEmbarrassed totally opposite from reality, but now this is added in reality Ika aswellSmile

I got this corage by that Uknown Power and GodBig smile

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged
awww ika beta it so touching Clap hats off to ur courage
lol seems like it's not only me being thru hell since 2006 ppl face far worse things than me at a very tender age than mine!! Clap

the best part i like was u being a mum to your mum....it's not easy .. u made me proud & u definetly taught me something valuable today!!!

Fantasy world - lol me toooo have one!!!

how similar are we naa Tongue

cheers
HeartKaiHeart

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:33am | IP Logged
beautifully written ika... Clap Clap Clap
it takes a lot of courage to bear your heart out like this.. hats off to you... Clap thank you so much for posting this... Smile
the fantasy world you have written about is something i can relate to.. and like you i'm also a fan of paulo coelho.. Smile
but who's Brandon Ingram?? could you possibly give me links to his works if there are any online??

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

awww ika beta it so touching Clap hats off to ur courage
lol seems like it's not only me being thru hell since 2006 ppl face far worse things than me at a very tender age than mine!! Clap

the best part i like was u being a mum to your mum....it's not easy .. u made me proud & u definetly taught me something valuable today!!!

Fantasy world - lol me toooo have one!!!

how similar are we naa Tongue

cheers
HeartKaiHeart

Thanx mummyEmbarrassed... and It took alot of courage to write aswellEmbarrassed Mum I just wanted to tell everyone sometimes what you see is not what it is actuallyEmbarrassed I'm funny, fun-loving people guess I've net seen anything, reality but i dont think no one gone through like meEmbarrassed

awww...I'm gald that I taught u somethingSmile

haan...i'm sure u too have fantay world, but mine is far more than anyone can imagine..its too realisticEmbarrassed

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kunataanya

beautifully written ika... Clap Clap Clap
it takes a lot of courage to bear your heart out like this.. hats off to you... Clap thank you so much for posting this... Smile
the fantasy world you have written about is something i can relate to.. and like you i'm also a fan of paulo coelho.. Smile
but who's Brandon Ingram?? could you possibly give me links to his works if there are any online??

Aww..thanx alot Kunataanya..Smile Haan Paulo is BrilliantClapClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top