Chit Chat

~*~*~I aM nOt mYsElf tOdAy!!!!~*~*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
^^^ LOL i do that whenever my mom wants a favor LOL LOL LOL she'll be like "chandni,... could you plz find my notebook...blah blah" (she has a gazillion notebooks Wink ) so i just say if im tired.. goodnight everyone... LOL i'll think of something that happened to me soon LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~*~I aM nOt mYsElf tOdAy!!!!~*~*~ (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Lol LOL

Total blank mode happen kabi kabi......we cant call it thinking or dreaming....Big smile

ok!LOL BTW lets call it Vinu momentLOL

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sameer_111

i am having a little experience like that. like just almost five or six hours ago(i was actually tired because of driving too much and and its really making a huge headache Cry Cry ). so when i come to my house, mom told me , bubble(my mom call me bubbleLOL Embarrassed ), where was you. and i replied, ji mom, i am going to sleep. and she start laughing that whats happen to me Ouch Ouch LOL

LOL
Hope ur headache gets betterBig smile

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

hahahaha yeah dis type of thing often happens to me dats why am quite famous among my pals as moody but cant help LOL

lol...okLOL MoodyTongue

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

^^^ LOL i do that whenever my mom wants a favor LOL LOL LOL she'll be like "chandni,... could you plz find my notebook...blah blah" (she has a gazillion notebooks Wink ) so i just say if im tired.. goodnight everyone... LOL i'll think of something that happened to me soon LOL

lolLOL im tired.. goodnight everyone...!LOLlol...that was funny!Wink

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
this happen to me so many times! dont know y! its just so weird! Confused

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni_gal

u know once i asked my doctor about it and my doctor told me 2 get some rest for sometimes whenever this kinda feelings come 2 u...and i started doing that and it really helps!...u should probably do that 2!Big smile

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

Originally posted by soni_gal

u know once i asked my doctor about it and my doctor told me 2 get some rest for sometimes whenever this kinda feelings come 2 u...and i started doing that and it really helps!...u should probably do that 2!Big smile

really?! well datz kool thanx fo da advice!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top