~*~*~I aM nOt mYsElf tOdAy!!!!~*~*~

Posted: 15 years ago

Hi guys && galsπŸ˜ƒ,

How u doing?!

Well, I wanted 2 know that...Have u ever felt like "I aM nOt MySeLf ToDaY?!?!"

Well, What it really means by "I aM nOt MySeLf ToDay" is that:

Maybe u are not felling well. You are just not "up to yourself" when you don't feel good. Or, sometimes it's just a "ho-hum" kind of day..low energy vibes going on. (Nothing a little quiet time with "no thinking"can't cure).

So, have u ever felt that way?!

xoxo

-Lara😊

Well, let me share a day that i felt like"I aM nOt mYsElf tOdAy."

Like 3 days ago, i had an awful day (don't ask me what happen) 🀒 And when i reached at home my sister called me and this is what our convo was like -
Me: Sorry, I'm not here right now.
Sis: Where are you then?
I said: I don't know, I hope I come back soon. 😳
πŸ˜† I was just tired of myself!

xoxo
-Lara 😊
wow ive felt that way before i cant think of any experiences at the moment 😳

Originally posted by *Nishi*

wow ive felt that way before i cant think of any experiences at the moment 😳

well, think harder and reply back..ok?!πŸ˜‰

Lol πŸ˜†

Total blank mode happen kabi kabi......we cant call it thinking or dreaming....πŸ˜ƒ

i am having a little experience like that. like just almost five or six hours ago(i was actually tired because of driving too much and and its really making a huge headache 😭 😭 ). so when i come to my house, mom told me , bubble(my mom call me bubbleπŸ˜† 😳 ), where was you. and i replied, ji mom, i am going to sleep. and she start laughing that whats happen to me πŸ˜†
@ lara ok i will πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

^^^ wow thats not good 😳 i think ive done that before πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hahahaha yeah dis type of thing often happens to me dats why am quite famous among my pals as moody but cant help πŸ˜†
^^^ πŸ˜† i do that whenever my mom wants a favor πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she'll be like "chandni,... could you plz find my notebook...blah blah" (she has a gazillion notebooks πŸ˜‰ ) so i just say if im tired.. goodnight everyone... πŸ˜† i'll think of something that happened to me soon πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Believe

Lol πŸ˜†

Total blank mode happen kabi kabi......we cant call it thinking or dreaming....πŸ˜ƒ

ok!πŸ˜† BTW lets call it Vinu momentπŸ˜†