Apni Tuning Jamegi : AraynDipika Special.

Posted: 18 years ago

Great News AraynDipika Lovers,

This hot , lovely, seductive and beautiful, superb and cool pair AryanDipika Aka BhanuGauri will feature in this week's show Apni Tuning Jamegi on Star One.

The promo itself was wonderful , so dont miss the actual show which is still better...

The time is Sunday 12: 30 pm and rerun is Monday 6:30 pm and Wednesday 8 am IST.

happy Viewing to me and all !!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 years ago
sorry but i dont like bhanu with Gauri. HitenGauri the best
World's greatest pairs
HitenGauri πŸ‘
PrathamGauri πŸ˜›
KaranNandini πŸ˜ƒ
YugDeepika πŸ˜‰

if u dont like, u dont need to answer...i've said its for aryandipika lovers and also its special squad forum whr they cast. why dont u go to kyunki forum and air ur views ?
dipika is only of aryan..none else...

yug loves anjali...dipika loves aryan.

and we're talking abt tele shows here, not real life, get thta into mind plz.
and i dont like hiten or hiten-gauri. they are very boring.

dipika-aryan aka bhanu-gauri is the hero-heroine of the special squad and its special squad forum.Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 years ago
alright guys!! No fighting please.

This is after all the special squad section, and in the serial, Hiten has no role, the lead romantic pair are deepika and Aryan and they are shown to be in love.

While anyone who does not like their pair is free their views, lets not get personal.

no its very absurd, i dont go to kyunki forum and say i like bhanugauri and not hitengauri and whats this nonsense of yug linking to my aryan's dipika. if thsi was a general forum they were free to discuss hiten, not here. there is a place for everything.

WHY DONT U MOVE SUCH THREAD AND POSTS UNRELATED TO SPECIAL SQUAD TO THE APPROPRIATE FORUMS LIKE KYUNKI? ALL OTHER FORUMS ENJOY THEMSELVES AND WE'VE TO ENCOUNTER SUCH UNRELATED POSTS.
gauri herself has agreed to do the show and one pair is good acc to u dont mena they cant act with other actors.

ARYANDIPIKAπŸ˜›β€οΈ-BHANUGAURI πŸ‘ IS THER BEST...FORGET THE REST.

***Edited by Moderators***Edited by s.priya - 18 years ago
well, all that gain was trying to see was his/ her personal favourites thats all.   Nothing wrong in that.

I dont see anything in anyone airing their views. As i see it, if I do like pratham and gauri or aryan and deepika, theya re only characters after all... so why fight over them.

And I would suggest Aryandipikafan that you do control your words and language.
No way..its Bhanu's show and it is bhanu's show and it will remain bhanu's show forver...he was here and will be here. bhanu is the central char here .dipika is aryan's lady love and its shown clearly in show...and their chemistry is bestest. shaina is not coming back, she only said she wants to and ur hiten, if he at all comes, will come as a cameo like samir soni did. all ths are baseless rumours .

you may be here for gauri but before even gauri entered its bhanu uday's show.

dipika(gauri) is aryan(bhanu)'s and aryan(bhanu) is dipika(gauri)s forever and ever and ever and ever.😊
Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 years ago
bhanu definitely does the best and unmatched acting....none can be compared to him in ss .
this entire discussion is pointless. Each person is gonna hav his own views on who looks best with whom. Personally for me it makes no diff if its shaina or deepika opposite aryan coz the show needs a female lead. Though i agree aryan-shaina chemistry rocked, deepika's star value has probably increased the trps of the show. so chill, its just a series after all! 😊