Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vidyac2003

vidyac2003

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

I started watching KDMHMD just recently and I found that the introduction part was losely linked to BMTD.

Vidya and her mom were harrased in her chachi's place. Similarly Heer and her sister are harrased in their chachi's place.

Vidya's chachi also had a daughter who was stupid. Heer's chachi also has a daughter who is stupid and cannot think for herself.

Vidya's cousin was a food freak while heer's cousin is a diet freak.

Vidya's chachi also wanted her daughter to get married to Sharad. Similarly Heer's chachi wants her daughter to get married to Prem to lead a rich life.

They also had a similar dialogue that "Baghwan jodiyan banathey hai". Not sure about that.

So I have a feeling that the really villain is not Chachi but might be the Nanads who are yet to be introduced.

Please post your opinion.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "storyline losely linked to BMTD" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hey tats a damn gud point.. Clap Clap but there are no nanads.. LOL

vidyac2003

vidyac2003

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
but it was said that he had daughters as well. and he was planning on buying the hotel in their names as well. And he said they will be coming too. So I was just thinking. May be that is true.

sdca

sdca

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
yes u are right lalit did say that he has daughters...i think two or three?  he already mentioned Kulraj...hmm...that is actually an interesting twist...with the nanads creating problems...o0o0o...good thinking...

by the way, which drama is BMTD??

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome points...but I think Embarrassed it's still a different story!!

vidyac2003

vidyac2003

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sdca

yes u are right lalit did say that he has daughters...i think two or three?  he already mentioned Kulraj...hmm...that is actually an interesting twist...with the nanads creating problems...o0o0o...good thinking...

by the way, which drama is BMTD??

BMTD is Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Good points!!
But u see,tht mainly,in every new serial,there are some points tht are quite siilar to some of the concepts of an old serial!It's m,ainly the concept,tht matters!KDMHMD's concept is nowhere near or similar to BMTD's!So,it would be wrong if we compare,the two!!Big smile

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Good points!!Some1 also posted a thread that said that KDMHMD is similar 2 Khwaish.... LOL LOLBut..I still believe it's a little bit of both combined and a little bit of it's own thing Wink Big smile

Gr8 analysis though!! Clap

BTW::In BMTD was Sharad in a different country and came 2 India where the female lead was living? Confused Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top