Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

Say what YOU feel - GodSake (plz read) (Page 2)

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

I agree...jo bolna hai honestly kaho..whether you're replying to a topic, appreciating a poem or story, or whether in a relationship.

Somtimes it's hard to comment on a story or poem...everybody hasn't had the same experiences, n yet just writing..'Great poem' doesn't seem appropriate, but you feel the need to write something at least...

Still, in case of polls or discussions, everyone should write what they actually feel, not what is expected.

Thanks for the reminder DD.
Smile

I know ammu, and this is really annoying...
Exactly polls and discussion they've to say expected not what they feelDead
Ur most welcome, me always there for remindersLOLWink
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizajaved

Now each and every person who would reply to this topic, would support you... EVEN IF they are NOT capable of understanding what message you are trying to convey in this thread. :)

I don't say all of them would give their fake opinions... but ah well...

I understand your point.. now its upto you that whether you actually believe that I understood ur point or not. But you know what the thing is.. each and every person on the forum is trying to prove that they are better lovers.

I give you a fine example. There was this poll where xyz member asked something like "If you had to choose between the person you love and the person who loves you" .. who'd you choose? Each and every member replied that they'd go with the person who loves them. But most of them would actually not do that. Just after I made a post where I said that "I'd go with the person I love because I'mma very selfish person".. only after this post, people started to actually say what they felt. They actually thought about the topic and gave their honest opinions then. I am not saying that all of those people who earlier said that they would go with the person who loves them, were lieing. But "most of them" were!!!

I'm not trying to say that I am a mahan person or nething like that.. But what I'm trying to explain here is that people here seriously don't give their honest opinions "most of the times".. i don't understand what they are insecure about. :S But we cannot help it.. Duniya aisi hi hai. :)

-Shiza.

*phew* finally someone got my pointSmile kuch toh faida howa post kaTongue
Exaclty, so ture in polls, discussion (i've read all those commentsWink) and it really putted me offAngry I mean in real life in they face this situation they would do opposite to itDead (who are lying) so dude do a favour, just be honest for once, not much to ask is it...
Main jo bhi kehti hon honestly kehti hon, chahe kisi ko woh baat achi lage yaan buri..I mean come on people its MY life, MY decisions, MY views...I cant agree dont bother interfering then but atleast be honest.Smile

Kitni asani se kehn diya na "Duniya Aisi Hi Hai" Pshht....This is what every single person thinks and just follow this stupid tradionAngryDead
What happened to INDIVIDUAL MAKES THE DIFFERENCE" speech? Confused
If we start from here and be honest, then I can say that 1 day REVOLUTION will occur againBig smile but if everyone thinks like this "duniya aisi hi hai" toh phir hogaye azad hum....
We all say we want frredom or free country..People 1st free urselves with these web of lies...
and I KNOW that not everyone is like this here but I'm talking to and about who are LIKE this...I can even tell names
Lastly, 127 views of this thread, 9 replies (3 mine) and all in my favour..and by just reading replies I can tell who REALLY DID understand the true message hereWinkEmbarrassed..You are right...understood each word you've written....Think alikeTongueWink
I'm so happy to read your replySmile really gald to see you....
(I'm ikaSmile....I think u do remember me?Wink (KurukshetraTongue)?)

IkaSmile

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 02 May 2008 at 5:34pm
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Ika chyll..LOL Dats all i have 2 say 2 u..LOL
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
tell me 1 good and valid reason? WHY?
shizajaved IF-Veteran Member
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged
We already told you that we would keep this topic open just for a while and now it's time to close this topic... Now you see how many people actually wanted to respond to this topic and who actually understood your point. But I think you should be glad that people who didn't understand your point, actually didn't reply to your post.

Moral: When you request members to give your honest opinions, they prefer to stay away from those threads where they cannot give their honest opinions.... and they know that people do not like their fake opinions anymore ;)

-Topic Closed-

Go to top