Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heaven002x thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Insanity

I know how you feel, he should've been nominated -- one of the finest actors we've got, I say that a lot and only about a few people. He deserves so much more than what he's getting right now. But what can we do?

yeeupp!he deserves soo much more den wut he's getting noww!he's soo underrated i think..😳

heaven002x thumbnail
hey ektha fan πŸ€—
i m tasha aka tessa nice to meet uu! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

it's ok.. man. it happen sumtym... so stay awy 4m mine jatu. i knw hw u did dis mistake😑..

I hope same like dis ju 4got jatu dat he is ur hubbyπŸ˜†

oh please, how could I mistake in telling who my true love is.. 😍

@Tasha: he is so very underrated, it makes me sad. He's got the potential to do so much more!
heaven002x thumbnail
^^yupp i m with ya!:]
newyz where's wasima..?too busy day dreaming abt jatin huh?lol πŸ˜†
oo can ya plz tell me d date or give me d vid link of jatin first entry in Kyunki?? 😳 πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: tasha.rox

^^yupp i m with ya!:]
newyz where's wasima..?too busy day dreaming abt jatin huh?lol πŸ˜†
oo can ya plz tell me d date or give me d vid link of jatin first entry in Kyunki?? 😳 πŸ˜‰

Wasi's probably trying to win him, and a few others. πŸ˜† We don't know for sure if Jatin is going to be joining Kyunki -- it might be Him or Jay Bhanushali or one other person.. whose name I forgot..

Oh, when he started in KGGK? Well, I have no clue, last year in january or something.. but if you want to watch him you can watch him in Kasuti right now too.. he hasn't got much of a role..but you know. He's not being shown in KGGK right now, but if you want, I ca try and get you some links to the early shows.. and Julu actually cut his scenes from the episodes.. and posted them in kasturi.. if you want those. 😳
heaven002x thumbnail
Originally posted by: Insanity

Oh, when he started in KGGK? Well, I have no clue, last year in january or something.. but if you want to watch him you can watch him in Kasuti right now too.. he hasn't got much of a role..but you know. He's not being shown in KGGK right now, but if you want, I ca try and get you some links to the early shows.. and Julu actually cut his scenes from the episodes.. and posted them in kasturi.. if you want those. 😳

oh okies i m check dem outt!>.<
thanks insanity!πŸ€—
heaven002x thumbnail
Originally posted by: sallu_lover

hey guyz how r ya all

heyy wasimaa!πŸ€—
long time no see lol xD
newyz supp??hwzz lyffee?
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey yeah i dont visit celebrity fanclub during weekdays i always forget the only time i remember is weekends hehehe