Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Rate the best scenes of Prem..14-17 April

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

So I am back againπŸ˜‰

Rate the best scenes of Prem (14th-17th April)πŸ˜›

The best scene should be right on top and do tell us why you liked that particular scene

1) Prem and Heer's face to face metting on Monday where he holds her and makes sure that he sees her face

2) The scene where he is still looking at her and Heer puts the ring on his finger

3)The scene where Prem runs behind Heer after she elopes from his room

4) The ''cigar'' scene where Prem is all smiles and holds his ears 😍

5) Prem in a business suit...And his conversation with the manager

6) Prem's smile in the car when Preet teases Ash..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
My ratings-

1) Prem and Heer's face to face metting on Monday where he holds her and makes sure that he sees her face:Prem's expressions were so intense,and the way he held the lighter in front of Heer and moved her hand away frm her face ws sooooo romantic n passionate.........loved their chemistry😳

2) The ''cigar'' scene where Prem is all smiles and holds his ears:I loveeeeeeee this scene,Prem looked soooo damn innocent,just like a 5 year old kid and also in a way it showed his bonding with his momπŸ˜›

3) Prem's smile in the car when Preet teases Ash..:Prem's smile is something which can't be described in words,he doesnt smile very much but when he does,we drool over it for daysssss......😍😍😍

4) Prem in a business suit...And his conversation with the manager:Prem's business side is also fab........he looks super duper hot in suits,but I just felt tht he ws a lil uncomfortable in that suit,coz he looked more relaxed in the disc scene....maybe coz there the suit was of his sizeπŸ˜†........overall,awesome scene😳

5) The scene where he is still looking at her and Heer puts the ring on his finger:Lovely scene,they are engaged in an indirect way.......both Prem-Heer did a fantastic jobπŸ˜›

6)The scene where Prem runs behind Heer after she elopes from his room:wht should I say about this scene,they run marathons everytime they come face to face and we can only get angry at them for being athletes lol

delo thumbnail

My choiceπŸ˜›

1) Prem and Heer's face to face metting on Monday where he holds her and makes sure that he sees her face (This scene was fantasticcc...I loved the way Prem pulls Heer..I mean he was soo passionate...Got to see a diff side of him..He was just too good)

2) The scene where he is still looking at her and Heer puts the ring on his finger (A continuation of the first scene...This one gets a No.2 as I loved the way Prem is still looking at Heer and she slips the finger on his rong...Outstanding)

3) The ''cigar'' scene where Prem is all smiles and holds his ears 😍 (My no.3 scene...Gosh cud Prem get any sweeter...His expressions were mindblowing...I mean when he holds his ears...I was in love with him once again)

4) Prem in a business suit...And his conversation with the manager ( I loved this scene as Prem was again in a totally diff avtaar..The way he spoke to the manage..It showed another side of his amazing personality)

5) Prem's smile in the car when Preet teases Ash.. (Aaahhh I loved the smile Prem gave..sarcastic and cutee and teasing Ash without being mean)

6)The scene where Prem runs behind Heer after she elopes from his room (Lol...Poor guy is always running behind Heer..Tho it was a good scene..Loved it when he is coming back and thinking abt her)

delo thumbnail
Hey Mehndi..Grt choice and grt description

And regarding the suit thing..The message has been forwarded and we will get to see him in fitted suits very soon πŸ˜‰

I too love his smile..I mean Prem smiles less but when he does..we surely drool over it for 2 weeks..Hahahahaha
jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1)  The ''cigar'' scene where Prem is all smiles and holds his ears 😍 Sooo innocent and yet hilarious! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

2)Prem's smile in the car when Preet teases Ash.. The subtle smile! It shows the fun side of Prem!πŸ˜›

3)Prem in a business suit...And his conversation with the manager Prem looked so good in that suit! Plus he put the manager to his place. Well done!πŸ‘

4)The scene where Prem runs behind Heer after she elopes from his room How can we forget this scene? We cannot have a week without it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5) Prem and Heer's face to face metting on Monday where he holds her and makes sure that he sees her face

6)The scene where he is still looking at her and Heer puts the ring on his finger Curiously, I found that scene only okay. I didn't find it extraordinary except for Heer and Prem's performance.πŸ˜›

Edited by jedi_girl - 16 years ago
delo thumbnail
Good choice Bhavna
But I liked the scene of PH meeting the most
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: delo

My choiceπŸ˜›

1) Prem and Heer's face to face metting on Monday where he holds her and makes sure that he sees her face (This scene was fantasticcc...I loved the way Prem pulls Heer..I mean he was soo passionate...Got to see a diff side of him..He was just too good)

2) The scene where he is still looking at her and Heer puts the ring on his finger (A continuation of the first scene...This one gets a No.2 as I loved the way Prem is still looking at Heer and she slips the finger on his rong...Outstanding)

3) The ''cigar'' scene where Prem is all smiles and holds his ears 😍 (My no.3 scene...Gosh cud Prem get any sweeter...His expressions were mindblowing...I mean when he holds his ears...I was in love with him once again)

4) Prem in a business suit...And his conversation with the manager ( I loved this scene as Prem was again in a totally diff avtaar..The way he spoke to the manage..It showed another side of his amazing personality)

5) Prem's smile in the car when Preet teases Ash.. (Aaahhh I loved the smile Prem gave..sarcastic and cutee and teasing Ash without being mean)

6)The scene where Prem runs behind Heer after she elopes from his room (Lol...Poor guy is always running behind Heer..Tho it was a good scene..Loved it when he is coming back and thinking abt her)

sorry delo for copying but exactly my ratings r in the same order as ursπŸ˜ƒ

priya😊

delo thumbnail
Hahahaah Priya...Too good...Lol...I loved ur choices too πŸ˜†