Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

someandme

IF-Dazzler

someandme

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *PakiBeauty*

@sindhurd

I admit that everyone was not addded cuz that way it it would to hard to vote for....Me&& Sharona choose three vm's that were the latest... Each time we will choose diffrent makers to make it Fair for all the Ppll

On Behalf of Of the Newsletter Team of Kasturi

-Anaskhaa&&Sharona

oh..thanx for the info..but why not yar..why people can't choose to vote from More Vm's anyways LOL..may be next week their VM is not that much good comparing to this week right? and even in siggies..i hope u should put some moreBig smile..anyways this is my personal openion..no offence to anyone..Big smile

carryon guys..Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Newsletter Voting Closed! (Page 3)" in Kasturi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BabyGirl0828

BabyGirl0828

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhurd

Originally posted by *PakiBeauty*

@sindhurd

I admit that everyone was not addded cuz that way it it would to hard to vote for....Me&& Sharona choose three vm's that were the latest... Each time we will choose diffrent makers to make it Fair for all the Ppll

On Behalf of Of the Newsletter Team of Kasturi

-Anaskhaa&&Sharona

oh..thanx for the info..but why not yar..why people can't choose to vote from More Vm's anyways LOL..may be next week their VM is not that much good comparing to this week right? and even in siggies..i hope u should put some moreBig smile..anyways this is my personal openion..no offence to anyone..Big smile

carryon guys..Embarrassed

Yes for Next Time I will make a post where each person will give their own choices for voting this way there wont be any left out.....Your opinoons are most welcomed ....It will lays help us have a better version of our newspaper

Yamu21

IF-Veteran Member

Yamu21

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Candylover

Best Signature - By Sneha

Best Avatar -
By asha004

Best Video Mix
- By manojisthebest

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wR9dMWjCmY0

Best Scene of the week - 1. Robbie confesses he loves kasturi and breaks off his engagment with anita. robbie && kasturi unite

Best Actor of the week-
Jatin Shah as Ranauk

Best song of the week-
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Edited by yummys - 20 April 2008 at 1:36pm

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
best vm ................manojisthebest .......................aur sach mein best vm bannathi hain ............. i love u so much .............

best actor of the week ....karan patel as robbie
best song of the week....kabhi alvida na kehna

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
waisay mujay sab ka work pasand hai jisne bhi jo kiya banaya hai sab k liye ye   Clap

Calvin_Klein

IF-Sizzlerz

Calvin_Klein

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Best Signature :By Sneha
Best Avatar :
By asha004

Best Video Mix:By manojisthebest
Best Scene of the week

1. Robbie confesses he loves kasturi and breaks off his engagment with anita. robbie && kasturi unite

Best Actor of the week: Subhangi Atre as Kasturi
Best song of the week: Kabhi alvida na kehna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top